High Court of Jammu and Kashmir has issued a notification for the recruitment of Jr. Assistant. A Total 279 Vacancies has been advertised through the notification. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria can apply for the post of Steno Typist and Junior Assistant. Candidates must have done graduation or Diploma from the recognised university. Application Procedure for High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Jr. Assistant Recruitment is over and the Written test for the recruitment of Jr Assistant was held on October 29, 2017 (Sunday) at 10:30 am at the respective Districts. Candidates can check all details regarding High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2017 through the article below.
High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2017
Candidates who have applied for the Jr. Assistant recruitment 2017 had given the Recruitment test now they are eagerly waiting for the Answer keys and result. Official Date for answer keys & Result is not announced as soon as details are available it will be updated here.
|Application Process starts from||26 May 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||15 Jun 2017|
|Written Exam||29 Oct 2017|
|Answer key||to be announced|
|Result||to be announced|
High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
- Post Name: Jr. Assistant & Steno Typists
- Total No. of posts: 279
- Minimum Qualification: Candidate must have done Graduation or Diploma from a Recognized University.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 yr to 48 yr.
- Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of Written test
High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Steno Typists(Kashmir/Jammu Division): Graduate or equivalent from any recognized University and Diploma in Shorthand and typewriting from a recognized lnstitute, having speed of 60 W.P.M in Shorthand and 30 W.P.M in typing on computer key Board.
- Junior Assistant (Kashmir/Jammu Division): Graduation from a recognized University, and Six months certificate course in computer application.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2017):
Candidates age should not be below 18 Years and Should Not Exceed
- 40 years in case of Open Merit candidates.
- 42years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates.
- 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years in case of candidates already in Government Service/Contractual employees.
High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Candidates interested for the recruitment must have to fill an offline form attached at the end of official Advertisement. Candidates have to send the attested photocopies of the following testimonials:
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Qualification Certificate and marks Certificates.
- Six months course in computer application certificate’
- Diploma certificate of shorthand and typing from recognized institute (relevant only for posts mentioned at item No. 01 & 02).
- Character Certificate
Application fee: Candidates have to pay Application fee through demand draft of Rs. 200/- in the name of Principal Secretary to Hon’ble the Chief Justice, High Court of J&K drawn on any branch of Jammu & Kashmir Bank and payable at Srinagar/Jammu.
High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2017 Application Form Result
Jammu and Kashmir High Court Result for Jr. Assistant is released on the official website of J
& K High court. Candidates who have appeared in High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Jr. Assistant Recruitment test can check Result at www.jkhighcourt.nic.in here as per the official announcement.
- Application not accompanied by required testimonials shall not be entertained
- Candidates who are eligible for applying for more than one post are required to apply on the prescribed application form separately for each post. The single application form filled in for more than one post shall render the application liable to rejection without notice and no claim will be entertained even for the same cadre of post.
- Any wrong or incorrect information furnished by the candidate shall lead to the rejection of his/her candidature at any stage without notice.
- The selection shall be made as per the reservation Rules.
- The eligible candidates shall have to appear in written test as would be prescribed by Selection Committee on the date(s) notified separately. The date of test shall be notified through print media and separate call letters will not be mailed to the candidate(s).
- No TA/DA shall be paid for the test/interview.
- Applications delivered after due date shall not be entertained.
Category Wise Break-up of Posts
To Check Complete details regarding High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2017 check – Advertisement