JKSSB Application Form 2019 is available on the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board. Interested candidates can fill the online application form from the JKSSB’s website. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once. All the details related to the application process of the JKSSB Recruitment 2019 is given on this page.
JKSSB Application Form 2019
Interested candidates can apply online for JKSSB Recruitment as per the schedule given below. Candidates who will submit their online application form on or before the last date of the online application will get the admit card for the written test. Direct link to fill the online application form is given below.
|Advt. No||Vacancy||Apply Online||Last Date to apply|
|01/2019||244||Click here||27 Feb 2019|
|02/2019||244||Click here||27 Feb 2019|
|03/2019||244||Click here||27 Feb 2019|
|04/2019||244||Click here||27 Feb 2019|
|05/2019||244||Click here||27 Feb 2019|
|06/2019||244||Click here||27 Feb 2019|
|07/2019||221||Click here – New!||28 Mar 2019|
|08/2019||550||Click here – New!||28 Mar 2019|
JKSSB Application Fee
From below candidates can the JKSSB fee and payment details.
Application Fee is Rs. 350/-.
Fees decided by JKSSB can be paid by the following means:
- Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card (under Online Option)
- CSC Connect (if the application is submitted at CSC)
- Challan at J&K Bank branches
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal www.ssbjk.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “New User? Register here” link.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials.
- After creating login credential, candidates need to log in with these credentials and are required to fill their complete information by clicking on Profile Creation Link. This is one-time profile which candidate needs to fill and it will be useful to the candidate for all subsequent advertisements of JKSSB. Candidate can update this information any number of times, except for certain mandatory fields (Salutation, full name (1.3), full name (1.4), the full name of Father/Husband, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email Id and Permanent Address)
- Candidate should carefully fill all the information asked in Profile and SAVE it.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
- Size of the photograph (passport size)(Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- Size of the signature (Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- Size of the Thumb Impression (Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- After login with credentials, the candidate can see active advertisements under Online Application Link.
- Click Here to apply link is available next to active advertisements after login.
- Candidate needs to click on Click Here to apply link to apply for the advertisement.
- On clicking on Click Here to apply link, the system checks candidate’s eligibility with respect to eligibility criteria required for the advertisement. If the candidate does not fulfill eligibility, the appropriate message of ineligibility is displayed by the system.
- Only the Application of candidate fulfilling eligibility conditions will be accepted by the system.
- Candidates cannot edit their Application after submission. However, the candidate can cancel his application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such canceled application will not be remitted. Candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have to pay the fee again.
- Candidate’s Application will not be considered if the fee is not paid for that application.