JKSSB Application Form 2016 is available on the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board. Interested candidates can fill the online application form from the JKSSB’s website. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once. All the details related to application process of the JKSSB Recruitment 2016 is given on this page.
|Date of Commencement for submission of online applications||22 Oct 2016|
|Last Date for submission of online applications||21 Nov 2016|
|Last Date for submission of fee/ Bank Challan||22 Nov 2016|
|Last Date for Uploading the Documents||20 Dec 2016|
JKSSB Application Form 2016
Interested candidates can apply online for JKSSB Recruitment as per the schedule given above. Candidates who will submit their online application form on or before the last date of the online application will get the admit card for the written test. Direct link to fill the online application form is available on this page.
JKSSB Application Form 2016: Click Here to Apply Online for Jammu and Kashmir services Selection Board Recruitment 2016.
Note:- All those candidates who have filled online application forms for various posts on or before the last date are required to upload all requisite documents as per the eligibility criteria. The last date for uploading the documents is 20.12.2016.
Candidates are advised to fill their online application before the last date of the application process.
Application Fee – Rs. 350/-
Candidates can deposit fees of Rs. 350/- (Rupees Three hundred and Fifty Only) only in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment e-challan only.
How To Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB website: www.jkssb.nic.in .No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the JKSSB website www.jkssb.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
- Applicants are advised to check their eligibility for a particular Post/Item Number by clicking on the Post/Item Number name before applying online.
- Candidates can apply online by clicking on the “apply” button shown on the JKSSB website: www.jkssb.nic.in/pages/jobs.aspx. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully.
- On clicking “apply” button an instruction window is shown. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on proceed button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “proceed” button system asks for candidate’s personal information including ‘name’, ‘father’s/husband’s name’, ‘category’, ‘DOB’, gender, ‘marital status’, ‘contact information’, ’email-id, qualification details, and other relevant information.
- Candidates are required to upload their photographs and signature.
- Click on “submit” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts/particulars that you have mentioned on entry time. If you are sure with filled details then click on respective button to finally push data into server with successfully submission report that you can print. Otherwise you can modify your details.
- Candidates cannot edit their applications after submission.
- A registration slip is generated where you can find your 13 digit application number, 10 digit username and link to print e-challan and application form.
- Now, candidates can submit their application fee.