JKSSB Application Form 2017 is available on the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board. Interested candidates can fill the online application form from the JKSSB’s website. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once. All the details related to application process of the JKSSB Recruitment 2017 is given on this page.
|Date of Commencement for submission of online applications||18 Oct 2017|
|Last Date for submission of online applications||11 Nov 2017|
JKSSB Application Form 2017
Interested candidates can apply online for JKSSB Recruitment as per the schedule given above. Candidates who will submit their online application form on or before the last date of the online application will get the admit card for the written test. Direct link to fill the online application form is available on this page.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the JKSSB Application Form 2017.
Application Fee is Rs. 350/-.
Fees decided by JKSSB can be paid by following means:
- Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card (under Online Option)
- CSC Connect (if application is submitted at CSC)
- Challan at J&K Bank branches
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portalwww.ssbjk.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “New User? Register here” link.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials.
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials and are required to fill their complete information by clicking on Profile Creation Link. This is one time profile which candidate needs to fill and it will be useful to candidate for all subsequent advertisements of JKSSB. Candidate can update this information any number of times, except for certain mandatory fields (Salutation, full name (1.3), full name (1.4), full name of Father/Husband, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email Id and Permanent Address)
- Candidate should carefully fill all the information asked in Profile and SAVE it.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
- Size of the photograph (passport size)(Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- Size of the signature (Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- Size of the Thumb Impression (Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- After login with credentials, candidate can see active advertisements under Online Application Link.
- Click Here to apply link is available next to active advertisements after login.
- Candidate need to click on Click Here to apply link to apply for the advertisement.
- On clicking on Click Here to apply link, system checks candidate’s eligibility with respect to eligibility criteria required for the advertisement. If candidate does not fulfill eligibility, appropriate message of ineligibility is displayed by system.
- Only the Application of candidate fulfilling eligibility conditions will be accepted by system.
- Candidates cannot edit their Application after submission. However, candidate can cancel his application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such cancelled application will not be remitted. Candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have to pay the fee again.
- Candidate’s Application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that application.
Application Process Flow Chart
Candidates can also check the complete guidelines to fill the Application process – Click here.