JKSSB Teacher Application Form 2018 has been released by the JKSSB, the candidates who were waiting for the same now have the opportunity to apply for the vacancy. JKSSB has advertised posts of General Teacher, Science / Maths Teacher and Urdu Teacher for various District Cadres. It will provide the option for all those candidates who are interested to work in the teaching profession in Jammu & Kashmir. The application form is released and all the related and important information can be found on this page. So, the candidates who are looking for the help while filling the application form and have queries related to application fee will find this article very helpful.
JKSSB Teacher Application Form 2018, Login – Apply Online
The details are disclosed by the JKSSB, related to the application form and fees, one can find important details below.
|Commencement of submission of application form||28 Dec 2017|
|Last Date for submission of online applications||21 Jan 2018|
Apply Here: Click here to apply.
Official Website: www.jkssb.nic.in
Application Fees: Rs. 350 for each Post. The candidate’s application will not be considered until the candidate doesn’t pay the fees. The candidate can take help from below points while filling the application fees.
- First, the candidate has to log in to My account then move to Pay Now option.
- Three options will be available by clicking on Pay Now link.
- 1. Online Payment 2.Pay at CSC Connect:
- Pay by Challan at J&K Bank
- Pay at CSC Connect
- Candidate can pay using Net banking, Debit Card and Credit Card in Online Payment.
- Payment will not be accepted and will not be considered valid after the cut-off date mentioned in advertisement notification, except in case of Challan option exercised/generated on 21/01/2018.
Instructions While filling the Application Form
- Firstly, the candidate has to login to the official website or simply click on above link.
- For the new user, the candidate has to register.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials.
- After creating login credential, candidates need to log in with these credentials and are required to fill their complete information by clicking on Profile Creation Link.
- This is one-time profile link which will have details like:
- Full name
- Full name of Father/Husband
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Id and
- Permanent Address
- Candidate should carefully fill all the information asked in Profile and save it.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- Size of the signature (Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- Size of the Thumb Impression (Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- After login with credentials, the candidate can see active advertisements under Online Application Link.
- Click Here to apply link is available next to active advertisements after login.
- Candidate need to click on Click Here to apply link to apply for the advertisement
- On clicking on Click Here to apply link, the system checks candidate’s eligibility with respect to eligibility criteria required for the advertisement. If a candidate does not fulfill eligibility, the appropriate message of ineligibility is displayed by the system.
- Candidates cannot edit their Application after submission. However, a candidate can cancel his application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such canceled application will not be remitted. Candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have to pay the fee again.
- The application form will be not considered complete until the application fees are submitted.