CSIR NET Admit Card 2019 is available for download at csirhrdg.res.in. Enter form number and date of birth to download admit card of Joint CSIR-UGC NET exam to be held on 16th June. Link to download hall ticket has been activated on 6th June at 2:30 PM. Council of Scientific & Industrial Research has also provided forgot form number facility at login. After downloading CSIR NET admit card, print it on a plain white A4 size sheet. It is compulsory to carry it with photo ID proof to exam center on day of exam. Get here complete details of CSIR NET Admit Card 2019 such as how to download, what to take to exam center, and other information.
CSIR NET Admit Card 2019
Candidates must download and print admit card of CSIR NET 2019 June exam before date of exam. It will neither be sent by post, nor will any duplicate admit card be issued at exam center. Therefore candidates must be responsible and obtain it from link below now. Mark the important dates in your calendar so as not to miss this important task.
|Joint CSIR UGC NET 2019||Date|
|CSIR NET Admit Card 2019 has been issued on||06 Jun 2019|
|Date of exam||16 Jun 2019|
Download Here: Click here to download CSIR NET Admit Card 2019 for June exam.
Forgot Form Number: Click here to know your form number to download admit card!
Forgot Form Number? – Know How To Get It Here!
Do not worry! You can easily retrieve form number. All you need is a registered E-mail ID, mobile number, name, DOB and follow the process below:
Step 1: Click on link to get form number on this page above. Or go to admit card download page and look for forgot form number button at the bottom of the login and click on it.
Step 2: Type in the registered Email ID, mobile number, name, date of birth, security code. Then click on submit button.
Step 3: Following this, the form number is sent to your email ID. Open your email and get it.
Step 4: Now follow steps given here to download admit card.
How to download CSIR NET Admit Card 2019?
Now that admit card has been released, candidates can easily download CSIR NET 2019 admit card from csirhrdg.res.in. Simple steps to accomplish this task are explained below.
Step 1: First of all, go to csirhrdg.res.in, which is the official website of Council Of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) Human Resource Development Group (HRDG).
Step 2: Then scroll and reach news and announcements section. There, click on link to download admit card. You immediately reach a login page to download admit card. Or, you can skip up until this step and directly click download link given above.
Step 3: Here, enter login credentials form number and date of birth. At once, CSIR NET 2019 admit card gets downloaded.
Step 4: Save PDF file of admit card.
Step 5: Now you have downloaded admit card. All that remains is to print it. So attach printer to system / connect to mobile.
Step 6: Check printer settings and after ensuring all settings are as per requirement, print admit card.
Contents of CSIR NET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card is a crucial document, and so are the details in it. Various details in admit card are as follows
- Exam date
- Roll number
- Name of candidate
- Exam centre
- Venue code / Center code
- Exam timings
- Candidate photograph
- Candidate signature
- Instructions for exam
Sample CSIR NET 2019 Admit Card
A sample admit card is given below for your reference. Candidates should go through all details in their own e-admission certificate and ensure that details are correct.
What to take and what not to take to exam center?
Candidates will get entry in exam centre only upon showing some key documents. On the other hand, there are things, which if you take, then you will not get entry. Check list of what to take and what not to take to exam center here.
Things you should carry to exam center
- CSIR NET 2019 Admit Card printout
- Photo identity card such as voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License, Adhaar Card, Photo ID Card issued PSU / Central / State Govt., ID Card issued by University / College.
Things you should NOT carry to exam center
- Mobile phone
- Any communication device
- Any electronic equipment
Exam Instructions: Candidates should adhere to instructions laid down by CSIR for the Joint CSIR UGC NET 2019 exam. As per admit card, key instructions are as follows.
- Candidates will get black ball point pen in exam hall. They should use that only to fill details in OMR sheet.
- So that candidates can go through instructions and fill details in OMR sheet, they are provided question papers around 5 minutes before start of exam.
- Candidates should reach exam centre at least 30 minutes before start of test.
- It is recommended for candidates to visit exam center few days before exam to be familiar with the location.
- Travel expenses must be born by candidates. CSIR will not pay TA.
- Candidates will only get entry to exam center if their details on admit card match with them.
Was CSIR NET Admit Card Released On 5 June?
On 5th June many candidates claimed that that they were able to download admit card of CSIR NET exam from candidate login at csirhrdg.res.in. They were able to do so from the same login where application status was released.
They also shared screenshot of their downloaded admit cards.
Finally on 6th June 2019 at 2:30 PM, link to download admit card was activated. It was made available at the old website of CSIR HRDG that is csirhrdg.res.in/old_website. It is interesting to note that the link to download admit card remained same as the candidate login, same as the one claimed by candidates where they were able to download their hall tickets previously.
Joint CSIR NET 2019 (June) Exam Schedule
Now that you have your admit card in hand, next thing to do is to know about the exam schedule. You should be aware of it so that you can reach exam centre on time on day of exam. CSIR is conducting Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2019 exam in two shifts – morning and afternoon. Exam timings and papers which will be held in each shift are as follows.
Timing: 9 AM to 12 Noon
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
Timing: 2 PM to 5 PM
- Chemical Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
CSIR NET Exam Pattern 2019
Now that you know all about the CSIR NET Admit Card 2019, let us have a look at the pattern and syllabus of the examination. Candidates appearing in exam should be aware of exam pattern as it is crucial to do well in exam. As per standard CSIR NET exam pattern, and questions papers of past year, candidates should look forward to question papers along the following lines.
|Part A||Part B||Part C|
|Name of subject||No. of qs||Compulsory||No. of qs||Compulsory||No. of qs||Compulsory|
Marking scheme: The marking scheme varies from paper to paper, and section to section. It is expected to be as follows.
|Part A||Part B||Part C|
|Name of subject||Marks for correct answer||Negative marking for incorrect answer||Marks for correct answer||Negative marking for incorrect answer||Marks for correct answer||Negative marking for incorrect answer|
Last Minute Tips and Strategies for CSIR UGC NET 2019
That exam for which you have been preparing for so long, Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2019, is finally around the corner. In the last few days/hours before exam, here is what you should keep in mind.
- Set your target high: Take a look at past year CSIR NET cut offs. Most candidates set their targets equal to last year cut off to clear LS and JRF. However you should set it at least 10% above last year, since cut off may go higher.
- Keep your sleep cycle on track: Sleep early, and wake up early (not too early) in last few days. Your exam performance will directly be affected by how alert you are in that session.
- Talk to motivating people / Avoid talking to negative people: Keep your confidence levels high, and your mind calm, by talking to someone who keeps your energy levels high.
- Revise: Our brains remember most recently seen or heard things best. So what you revise, such as your notes, in last few days will be important.
- Practice mock tests, sample papers, past year papers: Don’t let exam format bamboozle you; go through mocks or sample papers and past year papers to know exactly what you will face on day of exam.
All being said and done, your confidence should be high on day of exam. Be calm and focused. You can do it!
CSIR HRDG Login
Login page for CSIR HRDG or CSIR NET 2019 is http://22.214.171.124:8080/new_jrf/. Direct link to access it is given above, just below dates table.
Candidates can login with email address and password. Use same login details as used at time of registration.
If you have forgotten password, then also do not worry. Easy way to retrieve it is to use the forgot password link, also given above. Enter registered email address to retrieve your password to CSIR NET Login.
Admit card of CSIR NET 2019 can be downloaded from login before exam.
Confused about UGC NET and CSIR NET?
CSIR NET or Joint CSIR-UGC NET is conducted to award Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and award eligibility for Lectureship (LS) in following science subjects
- Life Science
- Physical Science
- Chemical Science
- Mathematical Science
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
Whereas UGC NET or NTA NET is conducted to award Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and award eligibility for Assistant Professorship in Humanities and Social Science subjects.
Important FAQs for CSIR UGC NET Admit Card
One should be very clear about the process before entering the examination hall. Here is a list of questions that will help out:
Q. Lost CSIR UGC NET admit card. How can I get a new one?
A. Check in the inbox and junk folders of your email. If the same is not available, then please visit the official website. Re-download the e-admit card and take a print. One can also mark an email to the support desk- [email protected] Please mention your application number, date of birth, and full name in the email.
Q. If I lost my application number and password? How do I download again?
A. Please search the same in your email for CSIR UGC 2019 Admit Card. If you are not able to find the same in the inbox, try a different approach. Write an email to NET helpdesk- [email protected]
Q. What all documents I need to carry on the day of examination?
A. Carry the following documents:
- CSIR UGC 2019 Admit Card
- Photo Identity Proof
- If using the facility of a scribe, then an attested copy of the undertaking
Q. How to download CSIR NET admit card without form number?
A. Wish to access CSIR NET admit card without form number? Accessing an e-admit card without a form number is not possible. Follow these simple steps to get the form number:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Click on the link ‘Reprint Submitted Application’
- When one clicks on it, an online application page opens
- Click on the ‘View/Reprint’ button
- On the pop-up screen, enter email id and date of birth
- Now you can access form number and reprint the application
About CSIR NET 2019
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) in Association with organizes National Eligibility Test (NET). The test aims at the appointment of candidates for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship (LS).
Benefits of Appearing for CSIR UGC NET
CSIR-UGC jointly organize NET of young Indians to apply for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship. On the basis of the result, the cut-off and award list is created. Some amazing of appearing for CSIR-UGC NET 2019 are as follows:
- Qualifying candidate for Assistant professor can also apply for a job anywhere in the country.
- Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) have recently started hiring CSIR-UGC qualifying candidates.
- Work as a Research Analyst, Manager and Senior Consultant after clearing the exam.
- Candidates that qualify for Junior Research Fellowship are entitled to Rs. 25,000 stipend.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Centers
The centre of the exam is assigned as per the choices submitted in the application form. Candidates should note that the centres once allocated cannot be changed. In all, there are 27 centres allocated throughout India. The list of exam centers is as follows: