Joint CSIR UGC NET 2018 Answer Key, Question Paper – The candidates can download the Joint CSIR UGC NET Answer Key and Question paper 2018 from this page. The answer key and Question paper are available for all the subjects – Chemical Sciences; Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences; Life Sciences; Mathematics Sciences; Physical Sciences. Now, before the official answer key is released by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), the candidates can get the Unofficial answer key which is released by the Coaching Institutes. The candidates can use the Question paper and Answer Key to cross-check their answer and estimate their chances of qualifying the entrance examination. The candidates can check complete details about the Joint CSIR UGC NET 2018 Answer Key, Question Paper for all subjects from this page.
For CSIR NET Answer Key 2918 of June exam, click here.
Joint CSIR UGC NET Dec 2018 Answer Key
The unofficial answer key for CSIR UGC NET 2018 is released an hour or two later the exam is over. The candidates can check the complete schedule for Joint CSIR UGC NET 2018 from the table below.
CSIR UGC NET Unofficial Answer Key 2018
The candidates can download the Answer Key for CSIR UGC NET from the table below as per availability:
|Subject Paper||CSIR UGC NET Answer Key Dec 2018|
|Chemical Sciences||Click Here for Chemical Sciences Answer Key|
|Earth Sciences||Click Here for Earth Sciences Answer Key|
|Life Sciences||Click Here for Life Sciences Answer Key|
|Mathematical Sciences||Click Here for Mathematical Sciences Answer Key|
|Physical Sciences||Click Here for Physical Sciences Answer Key|
Before the CSIR releases the official answer key, the candidates will get hold of the Answer Key which is published by various coaching institutes. It is not as authentic as the Official Key, however, till the official answer key is released, the candidates can use the Key released by these coaching institutes to cross-check the answers and calculate their probable score.
|Sr No||Name of the Coaching Institute||Name of the Subject||Answer Key|
|1||DIPS Academy||Mathematical Sciences||Will be available soon…|
|Earth Sciences||Will be available soon…|
|2||Bansal Academy||Life Sciences||Click here|
|Chemical Sciences||Will be available soon…|
|Physical Sciences||Click here|
|3||Career Endeavour||Chemical Sciences||Will be available soon…|
|Physical Sciences||Will be available soon…|
CSIR NET 2018 Question Paper
Along with the Answer Key, the coaching Institutes also publishes the Question Paper. It is released for all the subjects separately. The candidates can either download the question paper for their respective subject and set and use it for cross-checking their answers with that given in the Answer Key. The question paper for CSIR NET 2018 is available in the Hindi and English language.
Those candidates who opted for the Hindi medium in the Application Form will get bilingual Question Booklet and candidates opting for English medium will get the Question Booklet printed in English Version only. When the candidates leave the examination hall, they are allowed to carry the duplicate copy of their OMR Answer Sheet for their record.
CSIR UGC NE 2018 Answer key Schedule
|CSIR UGC NET 2018 Answer Key||Dates|
|Joint CSIR UGC NET 2018 exam will be held on||16 Dec 2018|
|Release of unofficial answer keys||On the day of the Test|
|Official answer key by CSIR||To be announced|
|Joint CSIR UGC NET Final Answer Key||To be announced|
How to Download CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2018?
The aspirants can download the answer key for Joint CSIR UFC NET 2018 by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link which will be given on this page to download the CSIR UGC NET Answer Key.
- The answer key for CSIR NET is available in the pdf format.
- The candidates can download the CSIR UGC NET 2018 and start cross-checking their answers.
- You can also take a print out of it for future reference
Joint CSIR UGC NET Official Answer Key 2018
The CSIR will release the Official answer key for CSIR UGC NET 2018 at its official website, csirhrdg.res.in. The official exam conducting body releases the answer key in the pdf format for each subject separately. Along with the Answer Key, the candidates can also download the Joint CSIR UGC NET Exam Question Papers. If a candidate is not satisfied with the answer marked in the CSIR UGC NET Official Key 2018, then he/she can submit an objection in it.
How to Challenge CSIR UGC NET 2018 Official Answer Key?
The candidates who wish to submit an objection in the CSIR UGC NET Official Answer Key may do so by sending the objection through email. The candidates can submit the objection in the CSIR UGC NET Answer Key only for a short period of time. Any objection submitted after the last date will not be accepted. Furthermore, along with the objection, the candidates also have to submit relevant proof in support of the challenge submitted by the candidate.
Joint CSIR NET 2018 Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme
Now, that the candidates have downloaded the Joint CSIR NET 2018 Answer Key, the next for the candidates is to cross-check their answers and calculate their probable marks. The calculation of marks is to be done as per the marking scheme given by the CSIR. The exam pattern and the marking scheme for Joint CSIR NET 2018 is given below,
The question paper of CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test, also referred to as JRF NET, contains a question paper divided in three parts.
- Part A common to all subjects. This part contains questions pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
- Part B contains subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- Part C contains higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions are of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
The distribution of question in each of these subjects is as follows:
|Name of the subject||Parts||Number of questions||Marks|
Marking Scheme: The candidates can check the marking scheme as given below for the calculation of the marks:
|Name of the subject||Parts||Marks for Correct Answer||Marks deducted for an incorrect answer|
Important Points to Remember About the CSIR NET Answer Key 2018
Below we have mentioned few pointers which a candidate should read once about the Joint CSIR NET Answer Key 2018:
- Though the Unofficial answer key is released on the day of the examination only, however, the candidates should also use the Official Answer Key which is released by the CSIR for score calculation.
- The marks calculated by the candidates using the Unofficial and official answer key is for their own reference purpose only. The marks calculated by the candidate using the CSIR NET 2018 Answer Key may differ from the CSIR UGC NET 2018 Result.
- The CSIR releases the Provisional Answer Key first for CSIR UGC NET 2018. The candidates are then allowed to submit the objection in the Provisional Answer Key if they are not satisfied with the Answer marked in the CSIR UGC NET 2018 Official Answer Key. On the basis of objection submitted by the candidate, a final answer key shall be published.
Joint CSIR UGC NET Result 2018
The CSIR HRDG publishes the result for CSIR UGC NET 2018 at its official website. The candidates will get their CSIR UGC NET Result 2018 in the pdf format. The resutl pdf consists of details such as Roll Number and rank obtained by the candidate. The candidates whose roll numbers are included in the list are declared as qualified in the test for JRF-NET. The qualifiers in the examination are also eligible for Lectureship-NET subject to their fulfilling criteria for lectureship as laid down by UGC.
Furthermore, the candidates can also check the marks obtained in the test online. To check the marks obtained, the aspirants need to log in by providing details such as your Roll Number, and Date of Birth. On submitting the correct login details, your marks statement will appear on the screen.
CSIR NET Answer Key Archives
CSIR NET June 2018 – General Aptitude/Part A – Answer Key
If you have any queries related to the Joint CSIR UGC NET 2018 Answer Key, Question Paper, then let us know in the comment section below.