Joint CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2018 – Joint CSIR UGC NET Dec 2018 Answer Key and question papers will be available here. The exam will held on June 17, 2018, in two shifts; morning session was from 9 AM to 12 noon and afternoon session was from 2 pm to 5 pm. Candidates who will be appeared in National Eligibility Test June 2018 exam will able to view or download answer keys here for all five papers to estimate marks of the exam. Future aspirants of Joint CSIR UGC NET can use Joint CSIR UGC NET Jun 2018 Answer Key and question papers to prepare by practice. Candidates may note that answer keys by coaching centres are for reference whereas official answer keys are used for calculation of score for Joint CSIR UGC NET Result 2018.
Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2018 Answer Key
Joint CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2018 will be available on this page, as soon as the test will over. The CSIR UGC NET June 2018 will be held on June 17, 2018. The official answer key of the examination will be released after the National Eligibility Test. It will contain the correct answer to the questions asked in the exam. CSIR will also be released the UGC NET Question Papers.
|Event||CSIR UGC NET Jun 2018 Dates|
|Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2018 exam will be held on||17 Jun 2018|
|Release of unofficial answer keys||To be announced|
|Official answer key by CSIR will be available from||To be announced|
|Joint CSIR UGC NET Final Answer Key||To be announced|
Answer Key: The answer key for Joint CSIR NET 2018 will be available on official website csirhrdg.res.in
How to Download CSIR UGC NET Jun Answer Key 2018?
To download the answer key, the candidates will have to follow the steps below:
- Access the answer key link that will be provided on this page.
- Check the paper code and subject.
- If the answer is for the correct set and subject, the candidates may download it.
Along with the answer key, the question paper of the examination will also be released. Candidates can use both to know their performance in the exam.
With the help of the answer key, the candidates can know all the correct answers to every question in the question paper. Candidates can compare their marked answers with the correct ones. Through matching the answers given in the Answer Key of CSIR UGC NET 2018, the candidates shall be able to calculate a rough score they shall most probably be gaining in the exam result. Using this estimation, the candidates can plan in advance for their actions. They’ll get a slight idea of where they stand in the competition and what steps they can take for the future.
Joint CSIR UGC NET Question Paper Pattern
The question paper of CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test, also referred to as JRF NET, contains a question paper divided in three parts.
- Part A common to all subjects. This part contains questions pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
- Part B contains subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- Part C contains higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions are of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
The Question Booklet for this test printed in Hindi & English Version. The candidates opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form, had been given bilingual Question Booklet and Candidates opting for English medium given Question Booklet printed in English Version only. The candidate required to answer as per option exercised in the Application Form.
Candidates, whenever leaving the Exam Hall are permitted to carry the duplicate copy of their OMR Answer Sheet for their record. Thus, using the Joint CSIR UGC JRF NET Answer Key 2018 that published here, the candidate can know exactly how many marks he / she will score in the exam.
Points to Remember
- Candidates may use the unofficial answer key for score calculation but should also consider the official CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2018 for all the correct answers as the unofficial ones may or may not be accurate.
- It is not important that the score predicted by the CSIR UG Answer Key will be the final one. It can vary slightly based on some other parameters of the exam officials for calculating the score.
- The answer keys for all the sets will be released separately. Candidates must download the one corresponding to the set they attempted.
Joint CSIR UGC NET Jun 2018 Official Answer Key by CSIR HRDG
The answer keys of all the subjects will be displayed on the website www.csirhrdg.res.in along with the instructions and format for sending representation. The CSIR’s decision on the representations / observations will be the final one and the result will be declared on the basis of final answer keys.
If a question for any reason is found wrong, the benefit of marks will be given to only those candidates who attempt the question. On review of representations by the subject experts, if it is found that along with the original answer key one more option(s) is correct then the marks will be awarded to all those candidates who have attempted any one of the correct options.
Joint CSIR UGC NET Dec 2017 Answer Key – By CSIR
Joint CSIR UGC NET December 2017 official answer key has been published online only. It has been issued separately for all the three parts of the question papers of Chemical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematics Sciences, Physical Sciences. The candidates can check important dates for CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2017 from below.
|Subject Paper||CSIR UGC NET Answer Key Dec 2017|
|Chemical Sciences||Click Here for Chemical Sciences Answer Key|
|Earth Sciences||Click Here for Earth Sciences Answer Key|
|Life Sciences||Click Here for Life Sciences Answer Key|
|Mathematical Sciences||Click Here for Mathematical Sciences Answer Key|
|Physical Sciences||Click Here for Physical Sciences Answer Key|
Before the official answer key, the unofficial answer key was released. They were also provided for download on this page.
Candidates who qualify the exam as per CSIR UGC NET Result will be awarded Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or eligibility for Lectureship. Check more details on Joint CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2018 from this page.
Official Website: csirhrdg.res.in