CSIR NET Result 2018 for June exam will be announced at csirhrdg.res.in. The CSIR Exam held on June 17, 2018. Now its time for CSIR NET Result 2018. The candidates who appeared in the exam will able to check the CSIR NET Result 2018 through the link will be provided on this page. Till the time CSIR NET Result is not announced, the candidates can check the answer key and previous year cut off from this page. The CSIR NET Result 2018 will be announced through a pdf and the score will be declared later on. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of cumulative marks in Part A, B, and C and they will be issued NET certificates after the eligibility is assured. Check CSIR NET Result 2018 details, process to check it, cutoff, etc. from this page.
CSIR NET Result 2018 for June Exam
Last time, total 1858 candidates qualified for JRF-NET. Out of the total, 171 qualified for JRF+Lectureship in M.Sc, 1500 for RF NET UGC + Lectureship, and 3597 for Lectureship in NET. The important dates for CSIR NET Result 2018 are as mentioned below.
|Joint CSIR NET Jun 2018||Important Dates|
|NET Jun 2018 was held on||17 Jun 2018|
|The CSIR NET Result 2018 of NET Jun||to be announced|
- Re-upload Documents for CSIR- UGC JRF/NET Exam June 2018: Click here to upload the documents.
- Result: CSIR will announce CSIR NET Result 2018 on the official website, which is csirhrdg.res.in.
The Process to Check CSIR NET Result 2018
The Joint CSIR NET June 2018 Result will be announced through a pdf but the marks statement will be released online. The CSIR NET Result 2018 pdf will only contain the roll numbers of the qualified candidates. Whereas, in the marks statement, the marks secured by the candidates will be given. The processes to check the both, are as mentioned below.
How to Check CSIR NET 2018 Result?
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page.
- It will lead you to the CSIR NET Result 2018 pdf.
- Press Ctrl+F and type your roll number.
- If your roll number is mentioned on CSIR NET Result 2018 file, then it will be highlighted there.
How to Check and Download CSIR Net Score
- In order to download the statement of marks, the candidates will have to click on the appropriate link.
- The link will lead to a new portal, which will look as shown below. (last year result)
- There, the candidates will have to enter the Roll Number, Date of Birth, and Security Code.
- Next, the step is to hit the ‘Submit’ button and download the scorecard.
Candidates should note that they may use the ‘Reset’ button if they have entered incorrect credentials. Unlike the CSIR NET Result 2018, the scorecard will be released for all the candidates.
Details in CSIR NET Result 2018
Details in CSIR NET Result 2018 PDF – The conducting body will announce the CSIR NET Result 2018 of the examination as pdf and it only contains the following details:
- Roll Number of qualified candidates
- Rank secured by the candidates
In the CSIR NET Result 2018 PDF, CSIR will firstly provide the details of JRF (NET) qualifying candidates and then of the candidates qualified for Lectureship (NET). The sample copy of the CSIR NET Result is as below.
A score of CSIR NET 2018 – The Council calculates the score of the examination on the basis of marking scheme of the examination. The score will only be revealed by the marks statement.
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research allows candidates to contact it for any concern or query regarding Joint CSIR NET Result 2018. While contacting the council, the candidates must ensure that they are mentioning the following details:
- Name of the candidate (in full and in BLOCK LETTERS)
- Date of Birth
- Application Online No.
- Medium of Exam
- Centre for Examination
After CSIR NET Result 2018
The candidates who appear for the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) NET exam, and qualify for the exam, they have further choices to choose their career.
- Either they can go for the Doctoral posts.
- Or they can go for the Junior Research Fellowship program.
The candidates who opt for the first choice they can go for any Research Institutions. The candidates who opt for the second choice they want to be recruited as the Junior Research Fellow in any CSIR Laboratories.
CSIR NET Cutoff
CSIR selects candidates on the basis of CSIR NET Cutoff. It is the minimum marks required to qualify the examination and is determined separately for the June and December exam, and each course.
The cutoff for the examination is disclosed after the CSIR NET Result 2018 has been announced. The candidates can check previous exam cutoff of CSIR NET Dec exam and June exam from below. The previous exam cutoff will provide an idea of how much the cutoff will be this year.
|Category||CSIR NET JRF Cutoff||CSIR NET Lectureship Cutoff|
|Cutoff for CSIR NET June 2017||Cutoff for CSIR NET Dec 2016||Cutoff for CSIR NET June 2017||Cutoff for CSIR NET Dec 2016|
Note – Candidates should note that there is no separate cutoff for part A, B, and C.
CSIR NET June 2017 Result
The candidates can check the result of CSIR NET 2017 exam held in June from below:
- Click Here to check CSIR NET June 2017 Marks through Login
- Click here to download CSIR NET Cut Off 2017 for June.
- Click here to download CSIR NET Result 2017 for June, or read it here below.