|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
CSIR-UGC NET Exam for Science stream is conducted by CSIR in the following areas: – For Syllabus click on the links.
- CSIR UGC NET Syllabus for Chemical Sciences
- CSIR UGC NET Syllabus for Earth Sciences
- CSIR UGC NET Syllabus for Life Sciences
- CSIR UGC NET Syllabus for Mathematical Sciences
- CSIR UGC NET Syllabus for Physical Sciences
The MCQ test paper of each subject shall carry a maximum of 200 marks. The exam shall be for duration of three hours.
The question paper shall be divided in three parts. There is Negative marking for wrong answers.
In all the subject areas of the NET the actual number of questions asked and to be attempted in each section may vary from exam to exam.