JSSC Radio Operator Answer Key 2017 has been uploaded by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC). The JSSC released the final answer key on December 28, 2017, at its official website. Based on the objections raised by the candidate, JPROCE Final Answer key has been released. The JPROCE Answer Key 2017 is available in pdf format. Candidates with the help of Answer Key can check their answer and calculate their probable scores accordingly. Also, the applicant can estimate their chances of qualifying the test. The candidates could submit the objections until December 07, 2017. Since the final answer key for JPROCE 2017 has been released, it is expected that the result for JSSC Radio Operator 2017 shall be announced soon. Get all details regarding Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Answer key from this page.
Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Answer Key 2017
Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Exam answer key has been available after the written exam. Candidate can check the schedule for uploading of JSSC Radio Operator Answer Key.
|Date of Computer Based Examination||23 Nov to 28 Nov 2017|
|Answer key issue date||Probably a day or two after the exam is held.|
|Objections can be submitted online from||01 Dec 2017 (03:00 PM)|
|Last date to submit the objections||07 Dec 2017 (05:00 PM)|
|Final Answer Key is available from||28 Dec 2017|
- Final Answer Key: Click here to check the Final Answer Key for Jharkhand Police Radio operator Competitive Examination 2017.
- Answer Key / Objection Log in: Click here to login for submitting the objection.
How to download JPROCE 2017 Answer Key?
Candidates can download the answer key for JPROCE 2017 by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link as given above on this page to download the Answer Key.
- The Answer Key will be available in pdf format.
- To cross-check the answers, the applicant may download and take a print out of the answer key.
How to Calculate marks using the JSSC Radio Operator Answer key 2017?
The candidates can calculate their marks using the Answer Key as per the marking scheme given by the Commission:
- For every correct answer, candidates need to add 03 marks
- As there is a negative marking, for every incorrect answer applicants need to deduct 01 marks.
How to Submit Objections in JSSC Radio Operator Answer Key 2017?
The commission gives the facility to the candidates to raise any objection(s), if any, in the answer key. To submit the representation for the objection, follow the instructions as given below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to submit the representation.
- Enter Login ID (Registration Number) and Password (Date of Birth) in the given fields.
- After logging in, If the candidate has any objection click on “Add Objection” button and upload the necessary documents in proof of the objection.
- The documents to be uploaded must be in JPG/JPEG format and the file size should not exceed 1MB.
Significance of the Answer key
Since the result are declared a bit late, it becomes stressful for the candidate. To relieve the stress, the exam conducting bodies releases the Answer Key. The candidate can cross-check their answers with the one given in the answer key. By cross-checking the answers, the candidate can calculate their probable score and estimate their chances of qualifying the test.