|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has started the Application process for the post of Jharkhand Police Radio Operator 2017. The application form is available for the candidates seeking job opportunities for the concerned post. JSSC invites the application from the candidates to appear for the Competitive Examination and fill the 693 vacancies for the concerned post. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through the online official website of JSSC i.e. jssc.in as per the scheduled dates.
Candidates, who are willing to appear for the Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Competitive Examination 2017, must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria specified by the conducting body for the concerned post. The application form can only be filled through the online mode only. Candidates are required to complete the application process on or before the last date as no late applications will be accepted by the conducting body.
Before applying, the candidates must go through the important dates regarding the Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Apply Online 2017 as given below:
|Commencement of Online Application||August 2, 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||August 31, 2017|
|Closing Date of Depositing the Application Fee||September 5, 2017|
|Last Date to Upload the Scanned Images of Photograph & Signature|
Important Points Regarding the Application Form
- Candidates need to fill the spelling of their name as mentioned in their 10th standard certificate and they must not use Mr/Mrs./Miss before their name.
- Candidates also have to fill the same Date of Birth as mentioned in the 10th Standard certificate.
- Candidates must have a valid email id and mobile number which should be active until the end of the recruitment process.
How to Apply
Candidates applying for the Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Competitive Examination 2017, need to fill the application form in the following procedure as given below:
To Apply Online for Jharkhand Police Radio Operator 2017, Click here
Rejection of Candidature Due to Incomplete Application/Non-Uploading of Photo And Signature JPROCE 2017, Click here
Important Notice Regarding Photo And Signature Uploaded
Step 1 – Registration
- Candidates need to visit the official website of JSSC i.e. jssc.in.
- Now, the candidates need to search for the link to the application form for ISCCE 2017 and click on the searched link.
- Candidates need to register themselves by entering the required details.
- After the successful registration, the candidates receive the registration number and password through their mobile number or email id.
- Candidates must note down the registration number and password for the future reference.
Step 2 – Filling of the Application Form
Candidates need to login using the registration number and password to fill the application form. Candidates must fill all the basic details correctly and completely. Candidates need to save the entered details by clicking on the Save and Next button. After filling and saving all the details, the candidates need to pay the application fee.
Step 3 – Payment of Application Fee
- To pay the fee, the candidates need to again login at 12:00 pm of next day and click on the Make Payment option to proceed with the payment process.
- Candidates are directed to the new page where they have to tick the Terms & Conditions and click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Next, the candidates need to select the JPROCE 2017 as the Payment Category and enter the registration number to complete the payment process.
- Bank charges will be applicable during the online payment.
|Name of the Category||Amount of Application Fee|
|Unreserved Categories||Rs. 460/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 115/-|
Step 4 – Uploading of Photograph and Signature
After the successful payment of the fee, the candidates need to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature at 2:00 pm of next day to complete the final stage of the application process. Candidates need to again login at the prescribed time only to upload the scanned images of recent coloured photograph and signature at the given space. Before finally submitting the application form, the candidates must preview the page. Lastly, to complete the application process, the candidates need to take a printout of the filled-in application form for the future reference.
- Candidates filling the application form must ensure that they upload the correct scanned images of the photograph and signature as if it will not match with the photograph and signature of the admit card then those candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Candidates must fill the correct and complete details in the application form as unsuccessful applications will be rejected by the conducting body. Candidates with an incomplete application will not get their admit card for the examination.