The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the dates for the Radio Sub Inspector Wireless Competitive Examination 2017. The eligible candidates may apply for the examination from the official website of the commission at jssc.nic.in The application process has started online from August 4, 2017. The application form can only be filled online on the official website. To apply for the examination candidates must be eligible for the examination in accordance with the eligibility criteria prescribed by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission in the information brochure of the recruitment.
The Commission has released total 100 vacancies for the post of Radio Sub Inspector in Jharkhand Police. The seats are also been reserved for the reserved category candidates. There are 50 vacancies for the General category candidates and rest of them are reserved for the candidates who belong to SC/ ST and OBC. The 5 vacancies have also been reserved for the female candidates belonging to all categories. It’s a good opportunity for the candidate who wishes to get a job in Jharkhand Police. All the details and the procedure to apply for the Radio Sub Inspector in Jharkhand Police are discussed below in the article.
- Rejection of Candidate due to Non-Possession of minimum educational qualification in JPRSIWCE-2017, Click here.
- Rejection Of Candidature Due to Incomplete Application/Non- Uploading of Photo And Signature, Click here.
Show cause Notice of Jharkhand Police Radio Sub Inspector Wireless Competitive Examination- 2017 has been announced. Click here to check.
Given below are the important dates for the recruitment of Radio Sub Inspector wireless competitive Examination 2017.
|Online Registration commencement date||4 Aug 2017 (11:00 am)|
|Online Registration Last Date||2 Sep 2017 (5:00 pm)|
|Last Date of Depositing the examination fee||7 Sep 2017|
|Last Date to upload the photograph and signature|
|Tentative date of CBT Examination||6 Nov to 17 Nov 2017|
Instruction to apply for the Police Radio Sub Inspector Wireless Competitive Examination 2017
Before applying for the Police Radio Sub Inspector Wireless Competitive Examination 2017, candidates must read the eligibility criteria for the examination. Only the eligible candidates will be able to apply for the examination. The application process has started online on the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission at jssc.nic.in Candidates need to read the brochure carefully before filling the application form. The brochure will be available online on the official website. The application form is available from August 4 to September 2, 2017. All the applications will be submitted online. The candidates have to pay application fee along with submitting the application form.
Application Fee : Candidates are required to pay the nonrefundable application fee. The application fee is mentioned below:
- For General and other Candidates- Rs. 460/-
- For ST/SC candidates- Rs. 115/-
The application fee can be paid through Credit/Debit card or by net banking. Candidates need to download the pay slip after the successful transfer of the application fee.
The registration steps are divided into two parts that are Basic Registration and Detailed Registration. Interested candidates are advised to care fully go through eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates can apply through the official website or from the link given below.
Notice Regarding Extension of date for uploading photograph and signature, Click here.
- Visit the official website as mentioned above
- Then click on the Apply Online/ Online Application form. After clicking on the apply online tab, candidates shall be directed to another website, where you can apply for the examination.
- The candidate will be directed to the application form page. Candidates need to fill the application form very carefully. The details regarding the post applied for, age, educational qualifications, category and other important information as required to be filled in the application form.
- After the successful registration, a confirmation page with the XAT registration ID and password will be displayed on the website. Other than this the ID and password will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number of the candidate.
- Candidates need to log in again by using the XAT ID and password.
- For subsequent logins, use this system-generated Application Number as ‘Login ID’ and your Date of Birth as ‘Password’
- Under detailed registration, candidate need to re login by using the XAT ID and password
- Then fill up the additional details like Personal details, Address for Correspondence, Educational Details etc., followed by Payment of fee through SBI Collect, then uploading of Photograph and signature to complete the Registration.
- Before submitting, check all the details once in the application form.
- After completing Basic Registration and filling up personal details, the candidate needs to re login next day after 12:00 noon to complete the payment process. The payment process cannot be done on the same day of registration.
- Candidates need to re login once again to make payment for the application form. The payment of the application fee can be done through SBI collect by using Debit/ Credit card or by internet banking.
- After that, candidates need re login after 3 days of the successful payment to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. The instructions to upload the image are as follows:
Upload of scanned images
Candidates must upload the scanned images of recently clicked passport size photograph and signature. The signature must be done on white paper with black ink pen.
|File size||Not more than 500kb||Not more than 500kb|
|Format||JPEG/ JPG||JPEG/ JPG|
Generation of Registration Slip
After the successful submission of all the details and the documents. The registration slip shall be generated on the official web page on your computer screen. It will only be available after the successful payment of the registration fee. Candidates must download and print the registration fee for the future use.