|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
JSSC Inter Level CISCE Application Form 2017 is available for Recruitment of Intermediate Standard (Computer Knowledge & Hindi Typing) Combined Competitive Examination 2017. Candidates are required to check the eligibility and other instruction carefully before filling the application form. Application form for JSSC Inter Level CISCE 2017 can be filled online at official website. Get JSSC Inter Level CISCE 2017 Application Form complete information here.
Latest – Notice and list of those candidates have been announced who have not uploaded their Photograph & Signature or have not completed Language Option of Paper-2 under IS(CKHT) CCE-2017. (Notified here)
|Online Registration commencement date||02 May 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application Form (Revised)||09 Jul 2017|
|Last date of depositing examination fee (Revised)|
|Last date upload photograph & signature||28 Aug 2017|
JSSC Inter Level CISCE Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill the online application on or before the last date of application. The direct link to fill the JSSC Inter Level CISCE Application Form 2017 Application Form is available below.
Get JSSC Inter Level CISCE Application Form 2017 here – Click here to fill the JSSC Inter Level CISCE 2017 Application Form.
Notice and list of those candidates who have not uploaded their Photograph & Signature or have not completed Language Option of Paper-2 under IS(CKHT) CCE-2017. (Click here)
Important Notice For IS (CKHT) CCE-2017 Examination Language Selection Paper-II, Click here.
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 115/ for SC/ST and Rs. 460 for others.
Instructions for filling the Application Form
- E-mail ID and mobile number which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application. Under no circumstances, he / she should share /mention registration no. to any other person. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he / she should create his / her new email ID before applying Online.
- Ensure that you possess the prescribed minimum qualification and full fill all conditions/criteria for the post applied on the closure date of online Registration.
- Before applying on line a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her photograph and signature. Candidates should first scan the photograph and signature ensuring both the photograph and signature are saved in PC/Laptop.
- Before submitting the application form, the candidates are directed to go through the page very carefully about data entered by them. After being satisfied that the entries are correct, then only they should submit the application. Once the application is submitted, no change in data will be entertained.
- The Online application form involves the following process: Registration/Login, Personal details, uploading of photograph, Payment of Fee and Final Submission.
- After completing Basic Registration and filling up personal details with Photograph and Signature, the candidate need to re login next day after 12:00 noon to complete payment process. The payment process cannot be done on same day of registration.
- The candidates are being requested to Login again once payment made using SBI Collect, after two days to download the Registration Slip for future reference.