Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has already begun the application process for the candidates seeking job opportunities in the various districts of Jharkhand. JSSC Inter Level CISCE Application Form 2017 is available for the candidates of Intermediate Combined Competitive Examination 2017. Candidates can apply online through the official website of JSSC i.e. jssc.in as per the scheduled dates only. For all the relevant information regarding the JSSC Inter Level CISCE Application Form 2017, the candidates can refer to this page or the official website of JSSC.
Latest – Notice regarding extension of dates to complete Language Option of Paper-2 and upload photograph & signature under IS(CKHT)CCE 2017 has been announced. (Notified here).
|Commencement of Online Application||22 Jun 2017|
|Last Date for Primary Online Application Closure||26 Jul 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||31 Jul 2017|
|Last Date for Uploading Images||28 Aug 2017|
|Complete Language Option of Paper-2||28 Aug 2017|
JSSC Inter Level CISCE Application Form 2017
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Documents to be needed
- Mobile Number
- Valid Email Id
- Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
Before applying for the JSSC Inter Level CISCE 2017, the candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria specified by the conducting body. The application can only be filled through the online mode only. Candidates, who are willing to appear for the examination, must fill the application form on or before the last date as no application form will be accepted after the closure of the application process.
Notice and list of those candidates who have not uploaded their Photograph & Signature under ISCCE-2017 (Click here).
How to Apply?
Candidates applying for the JSSC Inter Level CISCE 2017 are required to follow the procedure to fill the application form as given below:
Step 1 – Registration
- Candidates need to visit the official website of JSSC i.e. jssc.in.
- Now, the candidates need to search for the link to the application form for ISCCE 2017 and click on the searched link.
- Candidates need to register themselves by entering the required details.
- After the successful registration, the candidates receive the registration number and password through their mobile number or email id.
- Candidates must note down the registration number and password for the future reference.
Step 2 – Filling of the Application Form
Candidates need to login using the registration number and password to fill the application form. Candidates must fill all the basic details correctly and completely. The details which should be entered in the application form are as follows:
- Domicile Details
- Reservation Category
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Card Number
- Visible Identification Marks
- Permanent Address
- Job Applying Preference
- Job District Preference
- Education Details
After filling all the basic details, the candidates need to complete next stage i.e. payment of the fee.
Step 3 – Payment of Application Fee
The application fee is Rs. 460 /- (Rs. 115/- for SC/ST)
- To pay the fee, the candidates need to visit the website i.e. onlinesbi.com and click on the link State Bank Collect.
- Candidates are directed to the new where they have to tick the Terms & Conditions and click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- On the next page, the candidates need to select the Jharkhand as State of Corporate/Institution and select Govt. Department as Type of Corporate/Institution.
- After the selecting the required option, the candidates need to click on the ‘GO’ button to proceed with the payment process.
- Next, the candidates need to select the JSSC as the name of the Department and submit it.
- Lastly, the candidates need to the select Payment Category as ISCCE 2017 and enter the registration number to complete the payment process.
Step 4 – Uploading of Photograph and Signature
After the successful payment of the fee, the candidates need to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature to complete the final stage of the application process. Candidates need to click on the Save and Continue button and proceed to next page where they have to upload the scanned images. Lastly, to complete the application process, the candidates need to take a printout of the filled-in application form for the future reference.
Tips to Remember
- Candidates must retain the registration number, password and printout of the application form until the end of the recruitment process
- Candidates must fill the correct details in the application form as it can be verified at any further stage.
- Candidates need to fill the complete application form as the incomplete form will be considered as invalid.
- Candidates must complete the application process before the last date as after the closing date; no application forms will be accepted.
- For all the updates regarding the recruitment process, the candidates need to go through the official website of the State Bank of India.