JSSC PGT Teacher Application Form 2017-18 is now available on the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. Interested candidates are advised to fill the application from before the last date of the submission of the application form. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
JSSC PGT Teacher Application Form 2017-18
Interested Candidates can apply online and link to the application form has been updated below. Candidates are advised to read carefully the Notification / Advertisement and also ensure that he/she is eligible. Important dates for the recruitment of PGT Teacher in JSSC are given below.
|Opening Date For Online Applications|
|Closing Date For Online Applications|
|Examination Date||First week of February 2018|
- Notice: Click here to check the notice regarding Correction in Photo and Signature for PGTTCE-2017
- Application Form: Click here to fill the Application Form.
- Application Login: Click here for Candidate Login.
|GEN / OBC Category||Rs. 600/-|
|SC / ST Category||Rs. 150/-|
How to Apply?
- Log on to official website at http://www.jssc.in.
- Find out Post Graduate Trained Teacher Examination 2017.
- Download Brochure and Important Notice and read both of them carefully.
- Return to Jharkhand SSC homepage and click on Online Application for Post Graduate Trained Teacher Examination 2017.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature as per guidelines.
- Pay the Exam Fee through Online Payment Gateway of SBI and print E-Receipt after successful payment.
- Complete rest of details and submit the Application online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save your Application Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and more use.
How to Pay Application Fee?
- To submit the application fee, candidate have to visit http://www.onlinesbi.com and click on State bank Collect Click option.
- A new page will be open in which a candidate have to read and accept all the terms and conditions regarding the payment.
- Now select the Jharkhand in front of State of Corporate / Institution and select Govt. Department in front of Type of Corporate / Institution and click on the Go button to open the next page.
- In the next page, select Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission against Govt. Department Name and click on the submit button.
- Now, select PGTTCE – 2017 in Select Payment Category and enter your Registration Number to proceed the payment.
Instruction for filling Online Application Form
- Candidate should write correct spelling of his name which is written in the certificate of class 10th.
- Candidate do not write Shri / Mr. before his name, otherwise his application will be rejected.
- Candidate should write correct Date of Birth which is mentioned on the Class 0th certificate.
- For registration, candidate must apply online by visiting the official website i.e. http://www.jssc.in or http://www.jssc.nic.in and click on the Online Application for PGGTCE-2017 and generate his Registration number.
- When candidate received his registration number and password, he must login his account and submit all the necessary information about him.
- Candidate Save these details and proceed further and take print out of this for future references.