Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission conduct the online examination to recruit JSSC Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) posts. Candidate are required to check the eligibility and other instruction carefully before filling the application form. Application form for JSSC Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) 2017 can be filled online at official website. Get JSSC Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) 2017 Application Form complete information here.
|Online Registration commencement date||06 Feb 2017|
|Last date for online registration|
|Last date of depositing examination fee|
JSSC Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) 2017 Application Form
Candidates can fill the online application on or before the last date of application. The direct link to fill the JSSC Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) 2017 Application Form is available below.
Get JSSC TGT Application Form 2017 here – Click here to fill the JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017 Application Form.
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 115/ for SC/ST and Rs.460 for others. The Pay-in-Slip is to be downloaded from the website after completing the registration process or can be paid Online through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/ Pay In Slip
Instructions for filling the Application Form
- E-mail ID and mobile number which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application. Under no circumstances, he / she should share /mention registration no. to any other person. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he / she should create his / her new email ID before applying Online.
- Ensure that you possess the prescribed minimum qualification and full fill all conditions / criteria for the post applied on the closure date of online Registration.
- Before applying on line a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her photograph and signature. Candidates should first scan the photograph and signature ensuring both the photograph and signature are saved in PC/Laptop.
- Before submitting the application form, the candidates are directed to go through the page very carefully about data entered by them. After being satisfied that the entries are correct, then only they should submit the application. Once the application is submitted, no change in data will be entertained.
- The Online application form involves the following process: Registration/Login, Personal details, uploading of photograph, Payment of Fee and Final Submission.
- After completing Basic Registration and filling up personal details with Photograph and Signature, the candidate need to re login next day after 12:00 noon to complete payment process. The payment process cannot be done on same day of registration.
- The candidates are being requested to Login again once payment made using SBI Collect, after three days to download the Registration Slip for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1: Are the details I fill in before generation of Application ID saved?
No details are saved till the Application ID is generated. If you exit before the Application ID is generated, you will have to start afresh.
Q.2: What happens if my computer switches off while I am filling my Application?
If you logout or your connection is interrupted at any stage after generation of Application ID, you will be directed to the place where you last left your Application, when you log in again with your Application ID and Password.
Q.3: Do I have to fill the whole Application in one go?
No, once the Application ID is generated, you can logout and return to the Application later at your convenience before the Last Date of Submission of Application, using your Application ID and Password.
Q.4: What do I do if I have Submitted wrong details by mistake?
You cannot alter submitted details in any Application. You will have to fill up a fresh Application with correct details. You need not deposit Application Fee for the incomplete/incorrect Application. But if you have deposited the Application Fee already you will have to deposit the Application Fee again for the correct Application. No Application can be accepted unless the
Application Fee has been deposited with reference to that Application.
Q.5: If I apply online, do I also have to post the application to JSSC?
No. You don’t need to send the application to JSSC.
Q.6: What is the significance of Application number?
The Application number is a unique number to identify your application. Hence the same to be quoted in all your future correspondence with JSSC.
Q.7: I am a final year student, appeared for the exam and awaiting result. I will complete my studies before the written examination. Can I apply?
No. At the time of applying you should possess the prescribed minimum qualification for the post.
Q.8: How do I pay my exam fees?
For depositing the examination fee (Rs. 115.00 for SC/ST candidates and Rs.460.00 for others) candidate has to choose one option SBI Collect to pat the fee.
Q.9: In case I have made a mistake in filling in my Date of Birth or education qualification, or any other details, can it be corrected?
If you have detected the mistakes before clicking the save button you can make the changes using the edit option. Once you submit the application online you cannot change any of the information. So before you submit please check and re check the information.
Q.10: Will the examination also be conducted on line?
No. It will Offline OMR based examination.
Q.11: In case my application is rejected, will my examination fees be refunded?
No. The examination fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Q.13: I am unable to view or print the filled in online application form even after clicking the “Print application” button. What do i do?
There may be a pop-up blocker on your system that is blocking the print-out from opening. Remove the pop-up blocker and try again. You can use the Login button to go to the login page. Login using your registration number and date of birth and take print-outs of your application. You can print out your application from any system with a printer.
Q.11: I have had my education in Jharkhand/ my father is working in Jharkhand. Can I claim Local Resident of Jharkhand status?
Unless you have a local resident Certificate (For Employment Purposes), issued in your name by an officer not below the rank of Civil SDO, you will not be considered a local Resident of Jharkhand.
Q.11: I am a Candidate belonging to other state/ UT. Can I apply for this examination?
Yes. You can apply for this examination. You will be treated in UNRESERVED/GENERAL Category even if you belong to reserved category in your State/UT.