JTET Application Form 2018 – will be available on the official website of the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form within the specified schedule. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
JTET Application Form 2018
The application form for JTET 2018 will be released in the first week of September 2018. The candidates who wish to apply are advised to check the expected schedule for this year JTET 2018.
Expected Schedule of Application Process
|Online Application Starts||1st week of Sep 2018|
|Last date of online Application||1st week of Oct 2018|
|Last date of Fee Payment||1st week of Oct 2018|
|Last Date for printing of Application Form||1st week of Oct 2018|
|Online Correction in Particulars||2nd to 3rd week of Oct 2018|
The application form for JTET 2018 has not been released yet. The JAC will release the application form very soon then the details will be updated here. The candidates will be able to apply through the official website of JAC or they may able to apply by the direct link provided. The link will be provided as soon as the application form will out
Application Form: The candidate will able to apply at the www.jac.nic
- General candidates will have to pay RS 500 whereas
- SC/ST category candidate will have to pay RS 250 as the application fee.
How to Apply
New candidates first have to register themselves by clicking on Apply Online link which is available on this page. After clicking, the candidate has to fill the registration form
- Enter your Name
- Select your Category (Caste) from the available list.
- Select your Date of Birth from the calendar.
- Enter a valid e‐mail address (Provide your own valid e‐mail address. Communications will be sent to the same).
- Select country from the available list. (If you are not an Indian please select “OTHERS”).
- Enter a valid mobile number (Provide your own mobile number. OTP & future communications via SMS will be sent to the same).
- Click on the “Send OTP” for receiving the same.
- Enter “OTP” as received by you. (OTP’s are case sensitive i.e. the system differentiates between “a” and “A” so please be careful while entering them).
- Click on the “Verify OTP” for verification of the same.
- Once the same is verified, the “Submit” tab will become active, indicating the data is ready for submission.
- Click on the “submit” tab to complete your registration
Upon successful receiving of your Registration Data the system will take you into the registration successful page. Your User ID & Password (default) will be sent to your registered e‐mail ID. For logging in into the system click on the “login” link given on this page.
JTET Application Form Correction 2018
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has enabled the facility to make necessary corrections in JTET Application Form 2018. Candidates who will be applied for JTET 2018 in given timeline and paid application fee may be able make required corrections in their application.
If you will make any mistake then you have to enter your login credentials ( User ID & Password ) and click on the submit tab to enter into your account and complete / edit the online application process for Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2018.
Insofar, Official details on JTET 2018 has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure. As soon as JTET 2018 information brochure releases, details will be updated here