|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The Karnataka bank will announce the result of the recruitment of Probationary Officers in Scale-I on successful completion of written test. The Karnataka Bank PO result 2018 of the shortlisted applicants will be displayed online on its official website. Applicants who will going to appeared for the Examination of Recruitment of Probationary Officers can check their result online. The list of the selected candidates will appear on its official website. We will also provide the update and the link to download the result. Check complete information on Karnataka Bank PO Result 2018 from this page.
Karnataka Bank PO Result 2018
The Karnataka Bank PO Results contain name, application number of shortlisted candidates.To keep track of all latest happenings related to Karnataka Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2018, here are the important dates.
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
Result: Karnataka Bank PO Result 2018 will be declared at www.karnatakabank.com.
How To Download
In order to download the result of the Examination of the Karnataka Bank for the post of the PO Applicants are advised to remember the following instructions:
- Visit the official website and click on the Download Result tab in order to download the result. Candidate can also click on the direct link will be provided here.
- Once you click, the merit list of the shortlisted candidates will appear on the screen.
- Download the result and keep it safe as it will be required for the further process.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their marks scored by them in the qualifying examinations.
- Successful candidates in the test will be called for an interview.
- Final list will be released of the candidates selected for the recruitment.
Appointment & Emoluments
Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank. Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements [For Confirmed Officers (Scale I), Current CTC Amount is Rupees 7.75 Lakhs p.a. (approx.)]
Note: The Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mangaluru.