Karnataka PDO Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017 is issued on the official website of the Karnataka Examinations Authority. Candidates who filled their application form on or before the last date can now download their admit card from the official website or from this page.
Karnataka PDO Admit Card is also known as Hall Ticket and Call Letter.
|Availability of admit card||13 Jan 2017|
|Date of Exam||29 Jan 2017|
Karnataka PDO Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Karnataka PDO Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016 will be issued only for those candidates who will submit their application form on time along with application fee. Direct link to download the admit card will also be posted on this page.
Download Karnataka PDO Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017 – Click here to download Karnataka PDO Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016-17.
Official website where Karnataka PDO Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016 is available is kea.kar.nic.in.
List of Blind/Partial blind candidates for Medical Examination on 26 Dec 2016 & 27 Dec 2016, Click here.
Kind attention to blind/partial candidates – Not willing to obtain scribe facility.
The candidates who have not applied for scribe facility will be called for Medical Examination separately. For such candidates the dates for Medical Examination will be published on the KEA Website shortly. Watch the KEA Website for dates to attend the Medical Examination. Further, these candidates need not attend the medical examination on 26 Dec 2016 and 27 Dec 2016.
Candidates will be able to download their Admit Card from the above given link once the Admit Card will released by Karnataka Examinations Authority.
Important Instruction Regarding Karnataka PDO Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.