Karnataka PDO Recruitment 2016 – Karnataka Examinations Authority has issued a notification for direct recruitment for the post of Panchayath Development Officer and Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1. Candidates can check all the information related to Karnataka PDO Recruitment 2016 here like application form, important dates, admit card, result, etc.
Latest – Answer key is now available. Check “answer key” link below.
|Application form||Click here|
|Admit Card||Click here|
|Answer Key||Click here|
Karnataka PDO Recruitment 2016
Karnataka Examinations Authority will conduct the competitive examination for recruitment of the Panchayath Development Officer and Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1. Interested candidates can apply online as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Panchayath Development Officer
- Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade 1
Total No. of Post
- Panchayath Development Officer – 815
- Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade 1 – 809
- Panchayath Development Officer – Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 36,300/-
- Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade 1 – Rs. 14,550/- to Rs. 26,700/-
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have completed the Graduation degree in the relevant stream from any recognized Institute or University.
Age Limit : Between 18 years to 35 years
- For General Merit and Others – Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST, Category-1 – Rs. 250/-
- No fee for differently abled candidates (Candidates with 40% and above disability and who are having a certificate to that effect from District Surgeon)
How to Apply ?
- Candidates first have to fill the application form.
- Submit the application fee.
|Availability of Application Form||16 Sep 2016|
|Application Form Ends On||15 Oct 2016|
|Last date to pay the Application fee||18 Oct 2016|
|Date of Exam||29 Jan 2017|
Candidates applying for Karnataka PDO Recruitment 2016 can first check the eligibility criteria which is given below.
- Candidates should have completed the graduation degree from the recognized Institute or University.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be not less than 18 years.
- Maximum age of the candidates :
- SC / ST Candidates – 40 years
- For Category -2A, 2B, 3A, 3B – 38 years.
- For General – 35 years.
|Paper – I||General Knowledge, General
Kannada, General English
|Paper – II
|Rural Development and
- Common Examination will be conducted for both Panchayath Development Officers and Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 Posts.
- Examination will be of Objective Type
Selection process of Karnataka PDO Recruitment 2016 consist only written exam. The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the candidates in the written exam.
There will be no other round after the written exam. Candidates have to qualify the written exam to get selected for Karnataka PDO Recruitment 2016.