Karnataka Police Application Form 2018 is available on the official website of the Karnataka Police Recruitment. Interested candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying, which is available on this page. In order to take part in the recruitment process it is important to successfully apply online and then download admit card of Karnataka Police Recruitment before exam.
Karnataka Police Application Form 2018
Candidates can apply online for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2018 for various Constable and Sub-Inspector posts by using links given below. Application form for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2018 various posts is available on the official website of the Karnataka Police recruitment. Direct link to fill the application form is also available on this page.
|Karnataka Police Recruitment||Start date of Application||Last date to apply||Application Form & More Details|
|Special Reserve Police Constable (KSRP) (Men) & PC-IRB (Men)-2018||28 Feb 2018||Apply Online|
|Scientific Officers (Men & Women) in FSL, Bengaluru and its Regional Office – 2018||26 Feb 2018|
|Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police (CAR/DAR) (Men)- 2018||22 Feb 2018||Apply Online -New!|
Police Sub-Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women) – 2018
|15 Feb 2018||Apply Online -New!|
Scientific Officers (Men & Women) in FSL(2017-18)
|16 Jan 2018||30 Jan 2018|
Candidates are advised to fill the application before the last date of submission of online application.
- For GM, 2A,2B, 3A,3B – Rs. 250/-
- For SC, ST, CAT-01, Tribal – Rs. 100/-
The Applicant after filling his/her application should generate the challan on or before schedule date.
The prescribed fee has to be paid by the applicant in the branches of the authorized banks as mentioned in the notification. After paying the fee, the applicant can obtain the copy of his/her application on next day.
How to Apply?
- Read the advertisement carefully (especially eligibility criteria)
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link given on this page.
- Pay application fees as per instruction given on notification.
- Fill the Karnataka Police application form according to given instructions. Fill the required data carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of qualification and experience certificate wherever required.
- Click on submit to complete registration procedure and print it.