Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020 – Karnataka Post Office has released the official notification for the post of Junior Accountant, Postman, and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant. A total number of 44 vacancies are released for Postman, Assistant, Accountant Posts. For more information related to Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020 including the eligibility, application process, and other information read the complete article.
Latest: Application process for Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020 is now closed. Keep visiting this page for latest updates.
Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020
Note down the important dates related to Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020 from the table provided below:
|Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Start Date of the application form||22 Feb 2020|
|Start Date of the application form extended till||12 Mar 2020|
|Last date to apply||26 Feb 2020|
|Last to apply extended till||16 Mar 2020|
Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020 Notification
Check the official notification for Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020 from the image provided below:
Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
This year, Karnataka post Office has released 44 vacancies for all three posts. Check the distribution of vacancies from the table below:
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||15|
Karnataka Post Office 2020 Pay Scale
To know about the pay scale for Karnataka post office for various posts, refer to the table below:
|Junior Accountant||Rs.25,000/- – Rs. 81,000/-|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||Rs.25,000/- – Rs. 81,000/-|
|Postman||Rs.21,700/- – Rs. 69,100/-|
Karnataka Post Office 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to download the application form for the official website karnatakapost.gov.in or indiapost.gov.in. Know more about Karnataka Post Office 2020 application form here:
- Applicants have sent fee receipt and application form to the specified address.
- On the envelope of the application form, candidates have to mention – ” APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF JA/PA/SA/PM UNDER MERITORIOUS SPORTS PERSON QUOTA IN KARNATAKA CIRCLE”
Candidates have to send their application form for Karnataka Post office recruitment 2020 by speed post or registered post. The address to sent the application form is as follows:
The Assistant Director ( R&E)
0/o Chief Postmaster General
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- in any of the computerized post offices in India.
- The national e-biller ID is created by this office is 16520. This ID is created for the payment of Karnataka Post office recruitment 2020 application fee.
- Make specifications stating ‘Direct Recruitment of Junior Accountant/Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant/ Postman under Sports quota 2019’.
Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- For Junior Accountant – Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree to apply for this post.
- For Postal and sorting Assistant – Applicants who have passed 10+2 standard or 12th class can apply.
- For Postman –
- Candidates who have passed 12th standard.
- Must have the knowledge of local language that is Kannada languages. Candidates must have studied the local language till 10 standards.
- Before issuance of the appointment letter, candidates have to produce basic computer training certificate. However, candidates who have studied computer till 10th standard or 12th are relaxable to produce these certificates.
- Must have the license of a two-wheeler or light motor vehicle
- For Junior Accountant – Between 18 years to 27 years
- For Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – between 18 – 27 years
- For Postman – Between 18 -27 years
|Junior Accountant||OBC – 03 years|
SC/ST- 05 years
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||OBC – 03 years|
SC/ST- 05 years
|Postman||OBC – 03 years|
SC/ST- 05 years
Karnataka Post Office 2020 Sports Qualification
The required sports qualification for Junior Accountant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, and Postman are as follows:
- Candidates who have represented their state or country at the national or international level in any games/sports.
- Sportsmen who have represented his/her university at inter-university tournaments organised by inter-university sports board in any games/sports.
- Sportsmen who have represented their state school teams in National Sports/Games for schools organized by All India School Games Federation in any sports/games.
- Sportsperson who are awarded Natioanl Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
List of Sport and Games for Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020
The sports and games which sportsmen have participated in are as follows:
Important links for Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020
|Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020||Related Links|
|Detailed notification||Click here|