Karnataka TET Admit Card 2018 – The Department of Public Instruction, Government has released the KARTET Admit Card 2018 on January 24, 2019, at schooleducation.kar.nic.in. The admit card has been issued for the KARTET examination to be held on February 03, 2019. The candidates who have filled the application form in time can now download their admit card. The candidates need to provide the Application Number for fetching the admit card. Admit Card will not be sent by post or mail. Get here all the details of Karnataka TET Admit Card 2018.
Karnataka TET Admit Card 2018
Admit Card is the Key to enter in the examination. The candidates who will not carry their admit card on the day examination those will be not allowed to appear for the KARTET Examination 2018. For more information regarding Karnataka TET Admit Card 2018 check the schedule given below.
|KARTET Admit Card 2018||Important Dates|
|Issuance of the admit card for examination||24 Jan 2019|
|Date of KARTET 2018||03 Feb 2019|
Admit Card: Click Here to Download the KARTET Admit Card 2018.
How To Download Karnataka TET Admit Card 2018?
The School education of Karnataka has issued the admit card for the written examination. The candidates who have enrolled their name now can download the admit card. The candidates have to follow the provided steps to download the same.
- Click at the above provided link.
- Thereafter, login page will appear on the screen as shown in the image below.
- In the login credentials such as application number.
- After filling all the details in the login page click at the submit button.
- Thereafter, Admit Card will open on the screen.
- Click at the download option for downloading the KARTET Admit Card 2018.
What To Carry Along With KARTET Admit Card 2018?
The candidates who are going to appear in the examination should carry the admit card mandatorily. Along with admit card, the candidates should carry one valid photo id proof any one of the following
- Voter id card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
Details on KARTET Admit Card 2018
After downloading the admit card the candidates should check it if all the details are correct or not. The admit card should contain the following documents.
- Name of the candidate
- Parents name of candidate
- Age of candidate
- Name of exam
- Name of conducting body
- Mode of exam
- Duration of exam
- Date and Time of exam
Exam Pattern of KARTET 2018
The KARTET examination includes two papers, the paper I indicates the primary stage which is to teach class 01 to 05 class student. Similarly the paper II of KARTET indicates the Elementry stage which is for teaching class 06 to 08.
Mode of Examination: Offline
Type of examination: MCQ based
Duration of examination: 02 hours 30 minutes
Language of the examination: English, Kannada, Urdu, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Marati.
Marking Scheme: 01 for correct answer, 0 for incorrect and unattempted
Paper I (for classes I to V) Primary Stage:
Paper II (for classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage :
All questions in KARTET test will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking.
Note : A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
Instruction for the KARTET Admit Card 2018
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card in the examination hall, no candidates will be allowed to appear in the exaination without admit card.
- Date, time and Venue of the exam is mentioned on the admit card.
- The candidates are advised to download their admit card before the exam.
- Candidates should validate the details given on the admit card.
- Candidates should reach the examination hall on or before the reporting time, and should bring one valid Id proof.