Karnataka TET Application Form 2018 – Department of Public Instruction, Government of Karnataka will release the Karnataka TET Application Form 2018 at schooleducation.kar.nic.in. KARTET 2018 application form will be available online for September 22, 2018. However, the rest of the dates of the application process is not announced yet. Candidates have to wait for the further announcement. There is a comfortable time window wherein candidates can enter data in the application form, pay application fees, and finally submit it. Candidates are advised to Keep registration login details safely. You will need those to log in and get admit card/call letter for the exam. Also, keep a copy of filled in application form for future reference.
Karnataka TET 2018 Application Form
Avoid last minute rush to submit application form of KARTET 2018. Conform to the schedule. Most important dates you should know for Karnataka TET Application Form 2018 are following.
|Important event related to KARTET||Karnataka TET Application Form dates|
|Start of online application form submission||22 Sep 2018|
|Last date to register online for Karnataka TET 2018||to be announced|
|Fees to apply for exam can be paid until||to be announced|
|Availability of admit cards for applicants||to be announced|
|Date of exam||to be announced|
Apply Online: The candidates will be able to fill out the application form at schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
Application Fee of Karnataka TET 2018
To complete the form candidates need to pay a certain amount as application fee. The application fee of KARTET 2018 is as follows.
As till now, we don’t have the solid information about the application fee, hence candidates should check the last year application fee.
- For General Category Candidates (2A, 3A, 3B groups ): Rs 500/- for One Paper, Rs. 800/- for both paper.
- For SC / ST / CI Candidates: Rs. 250/- for one paper, and Rs. 400/- for both papers.
How To Fill Karnataka TET Application Form 2018?
KARTET Application Form 2018 is available online at official website of Department of School Education, Government of Karnataka.
- Check eligibility conditions. If eligible, go to online application form of KARTET 2018.
- Register and fill in details.
- Pay application fees.
- Submit the form.
The KARTET shall apply to schools of the Karnataka Government. Schools owned and managed by the State Government / local bodies and aided schools shall consider the TET conducted by the State Government.
|Category||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper – I & II|
|General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Groups||Rs.500/-||Rs.800/-|
Service Charges of Rs: 10/- extra will be charged by the SBM.
The fee can be remitted in the following way :
Through Computer generated Challan by depositing the prescribed fees in Cash to CAC Account with State Bank of Mysore.
Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka TET 2018
Education criteria: Candidates should have Higher Secondary/12th with 50% marks or B.A/B.SC graduation or Diploma in elementary education or in B.ED or in B.EI.ED.
Instructions To Fill Karnataka TET 2018 Application Form
- Visit to the official website at www.caconline.in.
- Then click on the link of Apply Online.
- Fill up all appropriate details for Registration.
- Provide all the details in application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.
Keep in mind following while filling KARTET Application Form
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before applying Online through KARTET website.
- The particulars once filled by the candidate shall be final and will not be changed in future.
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Confirmation Page shall not be entertained except during the period permitted to make online correction under any circumstances.
- The CAC will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular once filled in the Confirmation Page whatsoever the reasons may be.
- Fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted in the future test under any circumstances.
- The eligibility shall be finally verified, by the concerned recruiting agency / appointing authority.
- The candidate should satisfy his eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria.
- Furnishing of false, wrong or inaccurate information may lead to cancellation of the Test result, forfeiture of the certificate and even prosecution in appropriate cases.
Insofar, Official details on Karnataka TET 2018 has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure. As soon as Karnataka TET 2018 information brochure releases, details will be updated here.