Karnataka TET Result 2018: Department of Public Instruction, Government has declared the Karnataka TET result. The Karnataka TET Result 2018 has been declared at the official website i.e. schooleducation.kar.nic.in. For checking the Karnataka TET Result 2018 candidates have to provide the login details such as Application Number and Date of Birth. The Karnataka TET Result 2018 has been declared for the examination which was conducted on February 03, 2019. From this page, candidates will get full information regarding Karnataka TET Result 2018.
Karnataka TET Result 2018
The result is containing the name and roll number of the qualified candidates. For more information regarding Karnataka TET Result 2018 check the schedule given below.
|Date of Examination||03 Feb 2019|
|Date of declaration of Karnataka TET Result||11 Mar 2019|
Result: Click Here to check the Karnataka TET Result.
How to Check the Karnataka TET Result 2018?
Candidates who have appeared in the written examination can check their KARTET Result 2018 from here by following the below steps.
- Click at the above provided link.
- Thereafter login page will appear on the screen
- Enter Application Number and Date of birth on the result login page.
- After mentioning all the details, click on the submit button.
- Thereafter, the result page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the download option for downloading the result.
Qualifying Marks for KARTET Result 2018
- The candidates appearing in KARTET will be issued Marks Statement. The Candidates securing 60% and above marks will be issued Eligibility Certificate.
- The candidates belonging to SC / ST / C-I, differently abled persons should secure a minimum of 55% will be eligible etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- Qualifying the KARTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
Validity period of KARTET Certificate
- The Validity Period of KARTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a KARTET Certificate. A person who has qualified KARTET may also appear again for improving his / her score.
KARTET 2018 Important Note
- The records of Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test including OMR Answer sheet is preserved up to Two months from the date of declaration of result in accordance with Examination Weeding out rules.
- Eligibility Certificate will be sent to all the candidates those who secured Prescribed eligible marks and above by Speed Post.
- The KARTET Marks Statement will be sent to the candidates by Post. CAC will not be responsible for Non-receipt of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by candidates due to transit / postal loss:
- Qualifying the KARTET would not confer a right on any person for
Recruitment / Employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria
for an appointment.