Karnataka TET Result 2018: Karnataka TET result will be declared on the official website after the completion of the examination process. Candidates can check the Karnataka TET result from the official website or from the link which will be provided here once it is available. The result will contain the list of candidates who have successfully qualified the Karnataka TET exam 2018. For more detail read complete article.
Karnataka TET Result 2018
Candidates can check the KARTET Result on the official website of Department of School Education, Government of Karnataka.
|Date of Examination||to be announced|
|Date of declaration of Karnataka TET Result||to be announced|
Result: Karnataka TET Result will be released on www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Qualifying Marks for KARTET Result 2018
- The candidates appearing in KARTET will be issued Marks Statement. The Candidates securing 60% and above marks will be issued Eligibility Certificate.
- The candidates belonging to SC / ST / C-I, differently abled persons should secure a minimum of 55% will be eligible etc., in accordance with their extent reservation policy.
- Qualifying the KARTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment / employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
How to Check the Karnataka TET Result 2018?
Candidates who have appeared in the written examination can check their KARTET Result 2018 from here by following the below steps.
Firstly, Candidates have to visit the official website to reach the Result Link.
- Find the link which navigate “Karnataka TET Result 2018”
- Click on the Link and enter the required details.
- Submit the details which is entered by you.
- Result will be displayed on the screen.
Validity period of KARTET Certificate
- The Validity Period of KARTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a KARTET Certificate. A person who has qualified KARTET may also appear again for improving his / her score.
KARTET 2018 Important Note
- The records of Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test including OMR Answer sheet is preserved up to Two months from the date of declaration of result in accordance Examination Weeding out rules.
- Eligibility Certificate will be sent to all the candidates those who secured Prescribed eligible marks and above by Speed Post.
- The KARTET Marks Statement will be sent to the candidates by Post. CAC will not be responsible for Non-receipt of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by candidates due to transit / postal loss:
- Qualifying the KARTET would not confer a right on any person for
Recruitment / Employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria
Insofar, Official details on Karnataka TET 2018 has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure. As soon as Karnataka TET 2018 information brochure releases, details will be updated here.