KARTET Recruitment Admit Card 2019 – The Department of Public Instruction (DPI) of Karnataka will issue the KARTET Recruitment Admit Card at schooleducation.kar.nic.in. The admit card will be released for the written examination to be held on May 18, 19, 25, 26, 2019. Only those candidates will be able to download the admit card who will have fill the application form in time. To download the KARTET Recruitment Admit Card 2019, the candidates will have to enter the username and password. The only mode for downloading the KARTET Recruitment Admit Card 2019 is online. Get here all the details of KARTET Recruitment Admit Card 2019.
KARTET Recruitment Admit Card 2019
It is mandatory to carry the admit card in the examination. The candidates who will not carry the admit card in the exam will not be allowed to write the exam. There are two papers in KARTET Recruitment 2019.
|KARTET Recruitment Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit card for KARTET Recruitment examination||To be announced|
|Date of examination||18, 19, 25, 26, May 2019|
Admit Card: The candidates will be able to download the KARTET Recruitment Admit Card 2019 from schooleducation.kar.nic.in
How To Download KARTET Recruitment Admit Card 2019?
Once the exam conducting authority issues the admit card, the candidates will be able to download the admit card by following the provided steps.
- At first click on the above link which will be activated when the admit card will release.
- On clicking the link, the login page opens.
- Here the candidates have to enter the login credentials which he/she get while doing the registration.
What To Carry Along with KARTET Recruitment Admit Card 2019?
On the day of the examination, the candidate must carry the admit card on the day of examination in a print copy. Otherwise, the candidates will not be allowed to write the examination.
- A valid photo identity card must be taken at the examination. The id proof can be anything of the following
- Voter ID card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
Instruction To be Followed On the Day of Exam
Candidates must strictly follow the instructions provided in the admit card for the exam day. In case if any candidate does not follow the instruction on the exam day, strict measures will be taken by the authority. Candidates should keep the following points in their mind while going to the exam center.
- Candidates must reach the allotted exam center before the starting of the exam.
- Candidates must make sure that they carry the admit card/hall ticket along with the valid id proof.
- They must carry the original as well as the attested copies of the documents.
- Electronic devices like cellphones, calculators or any other prohibited items must not be brought inside the exam hall.
- Candidates must not get indulge in any kind of restricted activity during the exam.
Exam Pattern of KARTET Recruitment 2019
About KARTET Recruitment 2019
This recruitment examination is being conducted by the KARTET Recruitment Admit Card 2019, for those candidates who have qualified the KARTET Examination. Though this recruitment the candidates will be recruited for the Graduate Primary Teacher for Class 6 to 8. Total of 10611 vacancies are to be filled from this recruitment.