|CDAC gives a boost to your career. Last Date is Nov 30th.||Apply Now!|
KCC Bank Application form 2017 – Application Form for KCC Bank & Other Recruitment 2017 can be filled online from official website. Candidates are required to read the complete information about the application process before filling the application form. Get KCC Bank Application Form 2017 complete information here.
|Submission of online application||08 Jun 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online application||27 Jun 2017|
|Last date for payment through payment gateway||27 Jun 2017|
KCC Bank Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply online on Board Website from 08-06-2017 to 27-06-2017. No application will be entertained thereafter. Information regarding the applications of candidates received with fees will be uploaded on the Board’s website www.hpbose.org. The candidates can check their Application for candidature and candidate particulars on the website. The candidature of the candidate, who’s fees has not been received by this Board, will not be considered for the Written Test to be held on 08-07-2017 and 09-07-2017.
Get Online Application Form here:-
- Examination Fee is Rs. 600/- for UR (Unreserved) and its Sub-Categories (except PH-O/PH-D); Rs. 400/- for PH-O/PH-D/PH-VI & SC/ST/OBC Categories and their Sub-Categories.
Four Simple Steps to Fill Online Application Form
Step 1: Click on New Registration link and fill the Online Application Form. Candidates are advised to note down his/her system generated Application Number. The candidate should supply all the details while filling the online Application Form and no columns shall be kept vacant. After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to Sign In directly with his/her respective system generated Application Number and Date of Birth. This Application Number and Date of Birth are required for subsequent operation(s); hence the candidate should keep a printout of the same with him for ready reference. Printout option for system generated Application No. is available on Website.
Step 2: Candidate must upload his/her scanned images of Photograph and Signature. The scanned images of photograph, Signature should be in jpg/jpeg format only. Size of the photo image must be greater than 15 Kb and less than 20 Kb. Size of the signature image must be greater than 10 Kb and less than 15 Kb.
Step 3: Candidate has to pay examination fee through online payment mode using Credit Card or Debit Card only.
Step 4: After Final Submission of the Online Application Form, candidate will take printout of his/her Application Form, and after taking the printout will affix same copy of his/her passport size photograph which has earlier been scanned and uploaded by the candidate in the application form. The photograph will be pasted on the form and no stapling would be permissible. The candidate after affixing the photograph will put his/her signature on the downloaded application form and send it to the S.O., Recruitment Cell, HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala (Kangra)-176213 by post or submit it directly at the counter of the Board office.
After Final Submission of the Online Application Form no further correction(s) will be allowed in the information provided in the Form.
Instruction to Candidates
- Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father Name, Mother Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate.
- Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the online application form. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Prospectus and on the Board website.
- The Admit Cards will be uploaded on the Board website. The Candidates will be able to download/print the Admit Cards for entrance to Examination Centre. The Admit Card will not be sent to Candidates separately by post.
- Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form against same Post. Multiple Applications for same Post of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- Application Forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and Board does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
- The applicants are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of online application.