The high court of Kerala has issued the recruitment notification for the post of Munsiff-Magistrate (Scale of pay: 27700 – 44770) in the Kerala Judicial Service. The selection shall be after holding competitive examinations at two successive stages Preliminary Examination and Main Examination, consisting of a written examination and a viva-voce. Candidates interested in the above post can apply through online mode only. No other means/modes of application will be accepted. The online application process has two parts – New Registration and Application form. If any candidate is applying for more than one Recruitment Number should not apply separately and only one application will be accepted. Candidates who will submit the complete application form before the last date will be issued an admit card for Preliminary exam. For any Query/Doubt, candidates can refer to the official website or the article below.
Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Application Form 2017
The application process for Kerala Munsiff Magistrate 2017 will start from November 14, 2017. Candidates are advised to fill and submit the application form before the last date specified in the table below.
|Date of commencement of Step-I and Step-II process||14 Nov 2017|
|The date of closure of Step-I process||13 Dec 2017|
|The last date for remittance of application fee||20 Dec 2017|
|Date of closure of Step-II process||27 Dec 2017|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Application form: Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Application Form 2017 will be available on www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
Application fee: Candidates are required to submit the application fees, as stated below
- SC/ST/Unemployed Differently abled – NIL
- Alt Others – ₹ 1000/-
The online application process has two parts – Step-I and Step-II.
Step-I / New Registration is the first part of the registration of the applicants.
Step-II / Registered Applicant is the second part of the process for those applicants who had completed Step-I.
A candidate’s online application is complete only if he/she completes both the steps which include the submission of applications by clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMISSION’ option available in Step -II process.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply only ‘ONLINE’ through the website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. or from the application link provided above.
- To start the process, the candidates should click the link Step-I/New and Apply online. The candidate has to fill in basic information about him/her. The information provided during Step – I (New Applicants) process is of permanent nature and cannot be modified.
- A candidate who is exempted from payment of application fee can directly log in by
clicking on “step-Il registered applicant” immediately on completion of Step-I and continue with the application process.
- After Step – I proceed to Step – II (For Registered Applicant) the candidate has to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature, fill in fee payment details and detailed information about him/her. The details furnished by the candidates during Step-II process can be modified till the Final Submission of online applications.
- The application fee can be paid only through the branches of the State Bank of India
using the system generated fee payment challan.
Note: The candidates should take a printout of Application and keep it for future reference.
They need not send the print out of the online application or any other documents to
the High Court.
Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Recruitment