Application form for Kerala Postal Recruitment 2017 is issued by Kerala Posts Authority to recruit 594 (583 Postman + 11 Mailguard) officer in the state of Kerala. Candidates who are interested can fill the Kerala Postal Postman / Mailguard Application form 2017 from here. Get here complete information related to Application Form filling and fee.
|Commencement of Registration of Application online||16 Jan 2017|
|Closing date of Registration of Application online||14 Feb 2017|
|Collection of application/Exam fee in the identified Post Offices having e-payment facility in Kerala Circle Only||16 Jan to 17 Feb 2017|
Kerala Postal Postman/Mailguard Application Form 2017
Application Form for Kerala Postal Recruitment 2017 for Postman / Mailguard can be filled online from the official website. The candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before filling the Application form. The direct link to fill the Application form is also posted here.
Apply Online here:-
Application Fee – Rs. 100/- ( Rs One hundred only) mandatory for all categories of applicants who have registered.
Examination Fee – In addition to the application fee, examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/- .
- The candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/ Physically Handicapped and all Women candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply?
- The applicant can apply online for the vacancies of only one division either choosing Postman cadre in a Postal Division or Mail Guard cadre in Railway Mail Service Division. If an applicant registers more than one application online, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected without any communication.
- The applicant has to visit the website www.keralapost.gov.in through internet enabled workstation or personal computer or laptop.
- The applicant has to go through the notification, instructions to candidates, vacancy position, documents and FAQs.
- The applicant has to keep ready the following documents before registration:-
- The scanned image of photograph and signature in .jpeg, jpg for’mat in specified file size as mentioned in the instructions.
- 10th Standard mark list.
- The applicant has to fill up the data required online.
- Finally before submitting the form, the applicant has to check all the entries made by him/her for its correctness and genuineness.
- Once submitted, no data can be modified/altered.
- After registration, fee challan will be generated as per the eligibility of the applicant.
- The registered applicants should pay the required fee at any departmental post office in Kerala Postal Circle with E-Payment facility will be available for a further period of 3 days from the closing date of online registration, i.e. 14 /2/2017.
- The applicants are advised to keep a copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the Post office and password for future reference.