The Konkan Railway Corporation Limited is a subsidiary of the Indian Railways. It operates the Konkan Railways. It’s headquarters are at CBD Belapur in Navi Mumbai.The Konkan Railway Corporation is recruiting for various various Categories in Matrix level-1 of 7th CPC from Eligible Land Loser candidates. ONLINE applications for vaious erswhile Group-D now Matrix level-1 of 7th CPC in different departments of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) are invited from eligible Land loser candidates ie, those candidates whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway project. The recruitment process of Konkan Railway Corporation will involve computer based test, PET and document verification. The candidates who have applied will get the KRCL Admit Card 2018 hall ticket or admit card from the official website. Candidates have to download and print the KRCL Admit Card 2018 and bring it at the time of examination. For more details regarding the KRCL Admit Card 2018 candidates can refer this page.
KRCL Admit Card 2018
The admit card/ hall ticket will be issued after the application process is over. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website. The candidates will also get an email from the conducting body notifying the availability of the admit cards. The important dates regarding the admit card is given below:
|Post Name||Admit Card|
|Track Man & Khalasi||Link will be available here.|
|Junior Scale Executives||Link will be available here.|
Official website: www.konkanrailway.com
Following is the vacancy of the Konkan Railway Corporation:
The admit card will be available on the official website on the date notified by the conducting body. Candidates must download the print the admit card 10 days before the examination. Please note that no admit cards will be sent by post. It is the responsibility of the candidate to download it on his own. The candidates of SC/ST who have uploaded their details of their community certificate for availing the benefit of free travel authority, the admit card will contain the free travel authority. These candidates will be allowed to book the tickets on submission of their admit card and SC/ST certificate. When travelling, they must carry original SC/ST certificate and one document of identity proof. Failing to do so will be treated as travelling without a ticket and the candidate will be charged.
Candidates have to bring their admit cards along with an original valid id proof in the examination hall. The valid id proof can be Aadhar Card, PAN card, Driver’s license, Passport etc. Failing to bring the admit card and id proof , the candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Candidates also have to bring one colored passport size photograph in the examination hall which they uploaded on the application form.
Candidates should leave the spaces provided in the admit card for writing self declaration paragraph, signature and Left Thumb Impression unfilled while coming for the exam.
Candidates will have to write the paragraph of self-declaration, sign and affix LTI at the venue of the CBT in the presence of the Invigilator at the examination Hall only and submit the same to the Invigilator before the end of the examination.
Following are the documents that will be needed for document verification. Candidates have to bring original as well as photocopy.
- Land Loser Candidates should invariably produce the following documents along with those other documents mention below:
- Attested photo copy of land loser certificate issued by SLAO
- Attested photo copy of certificate issued by Tehsildar indicating the percentage of land lost with respect to the total land holding of the land loser. Details on SLAO and Tehsildar certificates should match
- Proof of relationship with the land loser issued by Revenue authorities along with Affidavit on Rs.100/- stamp paper
- Undertaking on Rs.100/- stamp paper as per KRCL format given below (Not required from SC/ST candidates)
- Attested photocopy of RTC documents of land (7/12 etc) pertaining to the year of acquisition of land by Konkan Railway. (Document of recent date not accepted).
- Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate as Proof for Date of Birth and Matriculation Qualification
- SSC/HSC certificate
- Photo Copy of both sides of Aadhaar Card
- Certificate of domicile indicating the candidate belongs to States of Maharashtra/ Goa / Karnataka.
- SC/ST certificate in the format as per Annexure
- OBC-NCL certificate in the format as per Annexure
- Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee for Economically Backward Classes as per Annexure
- Minority Community declaration on Non-judicial Stamp Paper
- NOC from current employer with date of appointment if candidate is a serving employee
- Original discharge certificate for Ex-serviceman. NOC from Serving Defence Personnel with probable date of discharge
- Gazette notification and/or any Legal document in case of formal change of name
- Certificate of PWD