|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
KSET Admit Card 2017 will be released by the University of Mysore and will be available on the official website. KSET 2017 center will be conducting tests in 39 subjects at eleven (11) Nodal Centers spread across the Karnataka state. After the completion application process, eligible candidates can be able to download their KSET Admit Card 2017 as per the official announcement. Candidates can check all the details regarding KSET Admit Card 2017 from this page below.
KSET Admit Card 2017
KSET 2017 Admit Card is also known as Admission Card and will be released by the official on the website. Candidates will be able to download it from the official website or through the direct link provided below. Candidates have to take this admit card on the day of examination i.e., 31 Dec 2017 or they will not be allowed to take the examination.
Important Dates for KSET Admit Card 2017:
|Issue of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of Examination||31 Dec 2017|
Download Admit Card: KSET Admit Card 2017 will be available on kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- KSET center may change the examination center (s) or date of examination without assigning any reason.
- A candidate who does NOT appear for Paper-I and Paper-II will NOT be permitted to appear for Paper-III.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The use of calculators or Log Tables is not permitted. Cellular phones, pagers and any sort of electronic devices etc., are not allowed in the Examination Hall/Room.
- Candidates will not be allowed to write anything on the Admission Card or on any other paper.
- Candidates should be present in the examination hall and seat at 9.00 am in first session and at 1.00 pm in second session. No candidates should be allowed to Examination hall / room after 10.00 a.m. in the first session and 2.00 p.m. in the second session. No candidates should be allowed to leave the Examination hall / room before 11.45 a.m. in the first session and 3.30 p.m. in the second session.
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of paper I, Paper II & paper III only on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheet provided along with the test booklet. Candidates should mark the Question Paper Booklet Series Code (W,X,Y,Z) in OMR sheet of Paper I & II, failing which Paper III will not be evaluated.
- The candidate shall have to return the original OMR sheet of Paper-I and II, Paper-III to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall/room. However, candidates are allowed to take away the Test Booklet of Paper-I, II and III along with duplicate copy (carbonless copy) of OMR sheet.
- For PWD candidates 30 minutes extra time will be provided separately for Paper-I and Paper-II. 45 minutes extra time shall be provided for Paper – III. The services of a scribe will be provided for Visually Handicap (VH) candidates and in case of PH candidates who are not in a position to write in their own handwriting. Such of those (PWD) candidates seeking services of scribes have to make a written request (at least 10 days before the date of KSET examination) to the Nodal officer of the respective test center opted by the candidate. Those candidates who opt for their own scribe have to produce the scribe along with her/his certificates of educational qualification at least 10 days before the test date. Extra time and facility of scribe would not be provided to other Physically Handicapped candidates.
Scheme of Examination
The test will be consisting of three papers. The test for all the three papers will consist of only Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs). The test will be held on 31st December, 2017 in two separate sessions as mentioned below:
|Section||Paper||Max Marks||No. of Questions||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 questions
to be attempted
|1 hr 15 min.
(09.30 A.M to 10.45 A.M)
|II||100||50 questions (all are
|1 hr 15 min.
(11.00 A.M to 12.15 P.M)
|Second||III||150||75 questions (all are
|2 hrs 30 min.
(01.30 P.M to 4.00 P.M)
Paper-I: General Paper is on Teaching and Aptitude:
- This Paper shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching / research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness (relating to Karnataka state geographical, climate, environment, historical, political, social economic, education and technological knowledge) of the candidate.
- Out of 60 questions, only 50 questions to be attempted. If the candidate attempting more than fifty questions, the first fifty questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated and within that if grace marks awarded at later stage before declaration of the results to any question even if the candidate un-attempted, then s
Paper-II: Subject Paper:
- This Paper shall consist of questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each paper will consist of a Test Booklet containing 50 compulsory Multiple-choice questions (MCQ) of two marks each and maximum marks will be 100.
Paper-III: Subject paper (in depth questions):
- This Paper will consist of 75 Multiple-choice (MCQ) compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidates. Each question will carry two marks and maximum marks will be 150.
The Eleven KSET Nodal Centers where test will be conducted in Karnataka State with their respective codes are given below. The candidate can select any one Test Center for KSET examination.
|Sl. No.||Center Name||Center Code|
Note: Please note that test center once selected is final and will not be allowed for change of center under any circumstances.