KSET Application Form 2017 is available on the official website of the KSET 2017 i.e., kset.uni-mysore.ac.in. KSET 2017 online application form filling has been started from 09 Oct 2017. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to appear for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) for Lecturer / Assistant Professorship to be conducted on 31 Dec 2017. Applications should be submitted online and candidates are requested to go through this page carefully before filling their application. All the details for KSET Application Form 2017 have been provided below on this page.
KSET Application Form 2017
KSET 2017 Application form is available now. The candidates must read the conditions of eligibility carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the Test before filling the online application and submit the printout of online application forms to their respective test centers. Candidates can apply for KSET 2017 from the direct link which has been provided below
|Submission of online application starts from||09 Oct 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||07 nov 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs.150/-||13 Nov 2017|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of the Application Form||20 Nov 2017|
Apply Here: Click Here to apply for KSET 2017.
Official Website of KSET 2017: http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||Rs. 850/-|
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD||Rs. 550/-|
- Fee submitted by any other mode like Money Order /Demand Draft/IPO etc., will NOT be accepted.
- Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates belonging to category SC, ST, CAT-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, PWD who claim fee exemption must enclose attested copy of Category certificate issued by competent authority along with the hard copy of the application.
Mode of payment: By clicking on the Payment button at KSET site, select the payment category (General/Cat IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB/ Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD) and enter the data in all the fields available carefully. Verify the details entered and amount to be paid and proceed to make payment via State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System). Payment options:
- All banks Internet banking
- All banks debit card
- All banks credit card
- State bank Buddy e-Wallet payment
- Cash payment can be done by clicking SBI branch, challan can be generated online and payment can be made at all the SBI branches PAN India (Cash/only SBI cheques are accepted).
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PWD), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB, in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in the subjects opted for KSET.
- Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s Degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also appear for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and for those who clear the KSET, eligibility certificate will be issued only on production of proof for having passed the Master’s degree or equivalent examination securing at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC, ST, Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB and PWD candidates) within two years from the date of KSET, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.
- Candidates shall appear for KSET in their relevant subject of their post-graduation only, in case the candidate did not find the subject of his post graduation in the list of KSET subjects, the candidate may appear in UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year
- Candidates other than general category are required to mention their social status (SC, ST, PWD, Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB,) in the online application form. Candidates may note that they should satisfy the eligibility conditions and they are required to submit attested copies of documents such as post graduate degree marks cards & SSLC marks card, category certificates and certificates related to PWD enclosed with their application. The candidate should submit the category certificates on or before the last date for submission of hard copy of the application form and the certificate should be issued by the competent authority and such certificate should be issued from 1st September 2016 onwards. In case their ineligibility is detected due to invalid certificate by the KSET agency at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action.
- Candidates should note that their candidature is provisional. The mere fact that admission to the examination will not imply that the KSET center has finally accepted his/her candidature. Candidates may note that candidature will be deemed final only upon fulfilling of eligibility conditions.
- Candidate who became eligible in Previous KSET TESTs are not eligible to apply again in the same subject. If any candidate found to be eligible in previous KSET tests and reappearing on same subject in current KSET, their candidature will be cancelled and the previous eligibility is withdrawn through de-notification.
Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply for KSET examination.
How to Apply ?
- Candidates seeking admission to KSET 2017 must apply online
- Before proceeding to apply Candidates must possess a scanned passport size photo in JPEG format (206 X 240 (w X h) pixel dimension) memory should not exceed 300 KB file size.
- Candidates should register (sign up for registration) giving required E-mail id & password. Candidates then proceed to give their personal, educational and KSET exam details, while mentioning their educational qualification they should mention their PG course as Passed or appearing as the case may be.
(Note: Candidate should note down and remember their E-mail ID and password till the announcement of final results of KSET 2017).
- Payments towards KSET fee including bank charges must be deposited to KSET accounts through KSET website or in any of the nearest State Bank of India branch.
- After TWO WORKING DAYS from the date of payment, candidates have to login with their email ID and password FOR DOWNLOADING THE APPLICATION FORM AND CAN TAKE the printout of the 3 sheets of application form (hard copy) in A-4 size paper as detailed below:
- Application form: to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
- Attendance slip: to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
- Admission card: to be retained by the candidate
- Hard copy of the application form should be submitted to the respective Nodal center along with e-challan (for cash payment) or receipt generated through web (online payment) along with attested copies of:
- SSLC Marks Card
- SC, ST, Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB category certificates and PWD certificate
- Proof of qualifying examination certificate and final PG Degree Marks Card. (For those who apply under appearing may submit the same after passing the qualifying examination).
Affix his/her pass port size photo at the place indicated on the hard copy of application form and must sign across the photograph. It should also duly be attested by the gazetted officer with seal.
- Candidates should compulsorily submit the hard copy of application along with all other related documents in an A4 size cover, super scribed as [ Application for KSET 2017], within the last date for submission to the concerned Nodal Centers. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
- Printout of admission card should be retained by the candidate and bring on the day of examination. NO Admission card will be issued separately either by the Nodal centers or by KSET center. Candidates should compulsorily bring the valid Photo ID to the examination center without fail.