KSET Preparation 2022: The University of Mysore organizes KSET to shortlist Professors in the institutes in Karnataka. The KSET exam tests the knowledge and understanding of subjects of candidates appearing for the exam. Candidates must prepare their post-graduation subject properly, as the syllabus is the same. Hard work and consistency can help candidates to achieve their goal. The prescribed syllabus by the board should be completed in time and candidates should give ample mock tests and solve sample/previous years questions. Previous Year papers help us to get an idea of the type of questions the paper demands. Candidates can follow this article to get some useful KSET Preparation Strategy, tips and tricks, important books and useful resources.
KSET Preparation 2022
Candidates should make a strategy for their preparation for the exam after analyzing the pattern of paper and difficulty level . Candidates can follow the short tips and tricks curated by us which can lead to boost their performance. The list is as follows.
TIPS & TRICKS:
- Analyze the exam pattern- Before preparing for the exam, Candidates should check and analyze the exam pattern and format of the paper. Candidates should strictly abide by the syllabus and prepare for it within time.
- Time management- Making a time-table is a good option for preparation by the candidates . Since the syllabus is wide, the time-table should be followed strictly. Time management and consistency is very important. Candidates can prepare short notes for revision as it helps in easy recap. Attempting easy questions must be the first priority for the students as it helps to quickly fetch a few marks.
- Good Book resource- Candidates should choose good author/publications books and the syllabus should be covered in time. Heavy weightage of marks carried in question paper, subjects must be targeted by the candidates .
- Mock Tests- Preparing with previous year KSET question papers is also important. It will help the candidates to analyse their weaker sections and prepare accordingly. Regularly giving mock tests also helps them to know the exam pattern and it will help them to improve their time management skills.
KSET Exam Pattern 2022
The KSET examination comprises two papers i.e Paper-I and Paper-II. Both the papers need to be qualified by the candidates. Candidates can check the KSET exam 2022 pattern for both the papers as given in details below.
- Mode of Examination: Offline mode.
- Type of questions: Objective type questions (MCQs)
- Duration: 1 hours.
- Total no. of questions: 50 questions.
- Maximum marks:100
- Marks/ correct answer: +2
- Marks/ wrong answer: No
- Mode of Examination: offline.
- Type of questions: Objective type questions (MCQs).
- Total no. of questions: 100
- Maximum marks: 200
- Marks/ wrong answer: No
|Session||Paper||Marks||No. of MCQs||Duration|
KSET 2022 Syllabus
KSET 2022 syllabus contains all the details about the subjects and topics included in the exam. It guides the candidates for proper preparation for the examination. Aspirants are usually advised to prepare with previous year KSET question papers, mock tests etc to know about the topics and level of difficulty of the questions asked in the KSET paper. The KSET 2022 exam can be conducted for about 41 subjects. The subjects included in both the papers of KSET 2022 syllabus can be checked in the list given below.
- Unit 1 – Teaching Aptitude
- Unit 2 – Research Aptitude
- Unit 3 – Comprehension
- Unit 4 – Communication
- Unit 5 – Mathematical Reasoning & Aptitude
- Unit 6 – Logical Reasoning
- Unit 7 – Date Interpretation
- Unit 8 – Information and Communication Technology
- Unit 9 – People, Development and Environment
- Unit 10 – Higher Education system
- Political Science
- Tourism Administration and management
- Library and Information Science
- Mass communication and journalism
- Social work
- Physical Education
- Folk Literature
- Public Administration
- Computer Science & Applications
- Physical Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Home Sciences
- Electronic Science
- Earth Sciences
- Women Studies
- Performing Arts
- Visual Arts
Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) is conducted by the University of Mysore at state level every year. Candidates can give the KSET exam as many times as they wish. Only the candidates who are in the final year of master’s or having a master’s degree are eligible to appear for this exam. This examination has two papers i.e Paper 1 and Paper-2. Paper – 1 is common to all, generally conducted to check a candidate’s general aptitude. Paper 2 is conducted on the basis of the subjects chosen among any of the 41 subjects which the candidate applies for.
Ans. There are two papers conducted in the KSET and they are conducted on the same day.
Ans. No, candidates are eligible for KSET certification upon clearing paper 1 and 2.
Ans: The KSET 2022 Certification is valid for lifetime.