|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The KTET Application Form 2018 will be available online at the official website. The application form for KTET 2018 will be released by Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan as per the schedule given below. Aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before proceeding to apply online. The application form will be filled and submitted by online mode only. The applicants must provide only valid details in the online application as form once submitted, any request for a change in data shall not be accepted. Candidates must submit the KTET Application Form 2018 duly completed in all aspects before the last date. Any application submitted after the last date will not be considered. Check here complete details of the KTET Application Form 2018 including important dates, how to apply, application fees, mode of payment, etc.
KTET Application Form 2018
The candidates can apply for more than one category, Category 1 (for LP), Category 2 (for Upper Primary), Category 3 (for High School) and Category 4 (for Language Teachers) through a single application. Here, we have given the schedule for KTET Application Form 2018 in the table below.
|KTET 2018 Application Form is available from||To be announced|
|Last date for submitting the application||To be announced|
Apply Online: KTET 2018 Application Form will be available at www.ktet.kerala.gov.in .
How to fill KTET Application Form 2018?
The applicants can fill in the necessary information in the KTET Application Form by simply following the instructions as below:
- Click on the link as given above to apply for KTET 2018.
- Next, aspirants need to select the categories for reservation. Applicants can choose more than one category.
- Now proceed to fill in the details in the online application. The details to be provided in the KTET Application Form are as follows:
- Medium of Instruction (Language 1) for the respective category
- Elements of Language (Language II) for Category 1 and 2.
- Optional Subject for Category 3 and Subject for Category IV
- Minimum Qualification
- Exam Center – Applicants need to choose the preferred exam center as below:
2. Name of the candidate
4. Date of Birth
5. Name of Father/ Guardian
9. Physical Status
10. Aadhaar Number
11. Complete Address of the Applicant
12. Mobile Number
13. Email ID
- After filling in the details, applicants need to upload their recent passport size photograph as per the specifications:
|Image for uploading||Format||File Size||Dimensions|
|Photo||jpeg||25 and 30kb||150 pixel||200 pixel|
- Finally, make payment for the application fee by online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking.
|Categories||Application Fee charges|
|General, OBC, OEC||Rs. 500|
Insofar, Official details of KTET 2018 Application Form has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure. When Pareeksha Bhavan, Kerala will issued the KTET 2018 information brochure. details will be updated here.