Karur Vysya Bank Limited has released the KVB Clerk Admit Card / Call Letter 2016 as per the schedule. All candidates who applied for the KVB Clerk Recruitment 2016 can download call letters online. For the purpose of obtaining Admit Card, enter registration number and password on the download page. This will lead to e-admit card which can then be downloaded and printed. Carry officially issued KVB Clerk Admit Card 2016 on day of exam.
|Availability of Admit Card||14 Dec 2016|
|Date of online exam (Tentatively)||7 Jan 2017|
KVB Clerk Admit Card / Call Letter 2016
Candidates will have to visit the Bank website www.kvb.co.in (careers page) for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the call letter and (iii) photocopy of the Photo identity Proof brought in original
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The direct link to download the KVB Clerk Admit card is also be posted on this page below.
KVB Clerk Admit card/Call Letter 2016: Click here to download the admit card for Karur Vysya Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016.
Get information handout here.
Candidates Reporting Late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 2 hours and 20 minutes, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving instruction
Important Instruction Regarding KVB Clerk Admit Card 2016
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- The Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres,at its discretion depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc
- Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
The examination may be held at the following centers and the address of the venue will be advised in the call letter. If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, Bank reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, Bank reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.