KVB Clerk Application Form 2016 is released by Karur Vysya Bank on 09 Nov 2016. Application form can be filled and submitted by eligible candidates. Karur Vysya Bank will consider applications of all such candidates who have entered correct data in form and submitted it before last date.
Read instructions carefully and proceed to apply online for Karur Vysya Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016. Get here complete details of KVB Clerk Application Form 2016 such as how to apply, fees, one time registration, editing form, application status, and application print.
|Opening Date of Online Registration||09 Nov 2016|
|Last Date of Online Registration||21 Nov 2016|
|Payment of Application Fees||09 Nov 2016 to 21 Nov 2016|
KVB Clerk Application Form 2016
KVB Clerk Application Form 2016 is available at official website of Karur Vysya Bank Limited as per the schedule. Candidates must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form.
The direct link to apply online is given below.
KVB Clerk Application Form 2016: Click here to apply for Karur Vysya Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016.
Candidate who will submit the application form on or before last date of submission are only able to download the admit card/call letter. Candidates are required to fill the application form carefully.
Application Fee – The application fee is Non-Refundable.
|For all Candidates (No reservation)||Rs. 500/-|
- Requisite Application Fee may be paid by online mode only and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Bank transaction charges for online payment of application fees / intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Online Application once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and application fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
Before applying online, candidates should
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
How to apply?
- Candidates to go to the Bank website www.kvb.co.in careers page – CLERICAL CADRE RECRUITMENT 2016 and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen or click on direct link given above.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ button only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.