Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) Admit Card 2017 will be issued online on the official website. The candidates, who will register themselves within the due date will be eligible for appearing in the examination. Those candidates will be able to download the Admit Card. The complete details related to Admit Card will be available here, on this page. Check regularly this page to get the updates regarding Admit Card.
KVIC Admit Card 2017-18
The conducting body will conduct KVIC Recruitment Exam for various posts as per the schedule at various centers. Candidates will be able to download the Admit Card for the exam as soon as it is available. The Admit Card will be issued online.
|Opening Date & time for Online Registration of applications (Step-I)||22 Oct 2017 (From10:00 hrs.)|
|Last Date & time of closing of registration (Step-I) and submission of application (Step-II)||19 Nov 2017 (Up to 18:00 hrs.)|
|Last Date & time of closing of submission of on-Line application fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SB collect system of State Bank of India (SBI) (Step-III)||21 Nov 2017 (Up to 18:00 hrs.)|
|Date of Computer-Based on-line Examination (Expected)||To be notified|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Admit Card: Link to download the Admit Card will be available soon on the official website kvic.org.in
Important Instruction Regarding Admit Card
- KVIC will not be responsible for any loss of email/admit card sent, due to invalid/wrong email id etc.
- Admit Card will not be sent by post. It should be downloaded by the candidates from the website.
- Candidates will be allowed to appear for the Written Test only with Admit Card and not with the Acknowledgement Slip (Online submitted Application form).
- It is compulsory for candidates to carry an Original photo ID such as Voter’s ID, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar card, etc.
- Candidates should carry both, the printed copy of E-Admit Card and photo ID (as mentioned above) while coming to appear in the examinations. Candidate will not be allowed entry into the examination hall/venues, in case any of these are not available.
- Candidates should retain a photocopy of their acknowledgement Slip (Online submitted Application form) for future reference.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
We are continuously checking the official website and authentic news sources for exam date update. You can check this page from time to time to get the latest news.
If you have any queries regarding KVIC 2017 Exam, please ask in comments below.