KVIC Application Forms 2017 has been released for various posts in Group-B and Group-C. Candidates looking forward to choose their career for one of these given positions can apply for these posts. The Application forms have already been released on October 22, 2017, and the closing date for the application form is November 19, 2017. Willing and Eligible candidates can get all the details related to Application Form, Application Fees, Application Procedure. Scroll down to check the details related to the topics.
KVIC Application Form 2017-18
Application Form of KVIC Recruitment is available online as per the schedule.The direct link to apply online is given below, click on the link to fill the form. Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time for applying online. They should register well within the time for the last date of submission of applications with the fee. KVIC shall not be held responsible if candidates are not able to submit their applications due to last time rush. Candidates can check the Important dates related to Application Process. The schedule for the Application Dates is given below, check the table below.
|Opening Date & time for Online Registration of applications (Step-I)||22 Oct 2017 (From10:00 hrs.)|
|Last Date & time of closing of registration (Step-I) and submission of application (Step-II)||19 Nov 2017 (Up to 18:00 hrs.)|
|Last Date & time of closing of submission of on-Line application fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SB collect system of State Bank of India (SBI) (Step-III)||21 Nov 2017 (Up to 18:00 hrs.)|
|Date of Computer-Based on-line Examination (Expected)||To be notified|
Apply Online: Click here to Apply for KVIC.
Official Website of KVIC: kvic.org.in
How to Apply for KVIC 2017
Application Procedure: Steps for filling the application are given below
Step – I:
- Candidates are now ready to apply online by visiting the KVIC website and going to the tab “Vacancy” on KVIC website: http://www.kvic.org.in
- Candidates will get the instructions page and they will have to accept the terms & conditions by clicking ‘I Agree’ Checkbox given below and pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- Applicants are needs to sign up first with their valid E-mail IDand Mobile No. with them while signing up.
- The One-time Password and login details will be sent to the email id provided, so candidates are advised to verify the correctness of the email id before proceeding.
Step – II:
- Candidates are now ready to apply online by revisiting the Online Application website at kvic.org.in
- After changing the One-time Password to a password of their choice, candidates can proceed further. The candidate should now log in with the new password and fill up all the information asked in the online form about himself/herself correctly, and complete the Registration.
- The candidate should now fill up all the desired information in the online form about himself/herself correctly. The candidate will see his/her application under option PREVIEW Before submission of his/her Step-II details, the candidate should check his/her all details and make necessary corrections, under option EDIT (if any), Candidates are not allowed to change the Email –id and Mobile Number under EDIT option.
- On successful submission of online application, candidates are advised not to attempt for re-registration for the same post. In case of multiple registrations for the same post, the candidature is liable for cancellation/rejection without any notice/intimation to the candidate. The candidate is required to download the online form generated by the System with unique registration number, which may be retained for future reference.
Step- III: Submission of Application Fees
- On completion of Step-2, and after 24 hours candidate needs Login and Click on “Make Payment” link and deposit the requisite examination fee through On-line mode only.
- Method for Submission of Application Fees (Nonrefundable):
Candidate needs to re-login and click the link/tab “Make Payment” active after 24 hours of submission of the application. The candidates are required to click on “Make Payment” after 24 hrs of submission of online application and deposit the requisite examination fee online through Internet Banking /Debit/Credit Card only from State Bank Collect system of State Bank of India (SBI) website. The journal number or the Transaction number given by the Bank is to be retained for
KVIC Application Fee
|Name of the post||For General/ OBC (CL & NCL)||For SC/ ST/ PWD|
|Group-B (GazettedPosts) Asstt. Director Gr.-I (Khadi, Adm. & HR, Training, FBAA, Ec.R & V.I.) (Sr. No.1 to 6)||Rs.1200.00||Rs.600.00|
|Group-B (NonGazettedPosts) Sr. Executive (Economic Research and Legal), Jr. Translator (Sr. No.1 to 3)||Rs.800.00||Rs.400.00|
|Group-C (NonGazettedPosts) Executives (Khadi, Village Industries and Training) Junior Executive (FBAA), Asst. (Training, Village Industries) and Publicity Assistant (II) (Sr. No 1 to 7)||Rs.500.00||Rs.400.00|
Note: Bank Charges will be extra as applicable.
The application fee will be paid through Online mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
We are continuously checking the official website and authentic news sources for exam date update. You can check this page from time to time to get the latest news.
If you have any queries regarding KVIC 2017 Exam, please ask in comments below.