Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament. The KVIC is charged with the planning, promotion, organization and implementation of programs for the development of Khadi and other village industries in the rural areas. In order to accelerate future growth and transformation challenges, KVIC invites young and eligible Indian citizens for direct recruitment in Group B and C category for various posts. Check here for the complete information of KVIC Recruitment 2017 such as How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Declaration of Results or visit the official website kvic.org.in for more details.
KVIC Recruitment 2017-18
KVIC is recruiting for the various posts, for this, the notification is being given. So that the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the respected posts. Important dates related to the KVIC Recruitment are given in the table below:
|Opening Date & time for Online Registration of applications (Step-I)||22 Oct 2017 (From10:00 hrs.)|
|Last Date & time of closing of registration (Step-I) and submission of application (Step-II)||19 Nov 2017 (Up to 18:00 hrs.)|
|Last Date & time of closing of submission of on-Line application fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SB collect system of State Bank of India (SBI) (Step-III)||21 Nov 2017 (Up to 18:00 hrs.)|
|Date of Computer-Based on-line Examination (Expected)||To be notified|
Official website link: kvic.org.in
KVIC Vacancy Details
Total number of Vacancies: 342
Name of the Posts:
Group – B (Gazetted post)
- Assistant Director Gr.I (Khadi)
- Assistant Director Gr.I (Adm. & HR)
- Assistant Director Gr.I (Training)
- Assistant Director Gr.I (FBAA)
- Assistant Director Gr.I (Economic Research)
- Assistant Director Gr.I (Village Industries)
Group – B (Non-Gazetted post)
- Senior Executive (Ec.R)
- Senior Executive ( Legal)
- Junior Translator
Group – C (Non-Gazetted post)
- Executive (Khadi)
- Executive (Village Industries)
- Executive (Training)
- Junior Executive (FBAA)
- Assistant (Training)
- Assistant (Village Industries)
- Publicity Assistant (II)
Check the Image for detailed Vacancy details.
Note: Number of vacancies may increase or decrease.
- Group – B(Gazetted): 1200
- Group – B (Non – Gazetted): 800
- Group – C (Non – Gazetted): 500
KVIC Eligibility Criteria
The candidates having the following minimum educational qualifications are eligible for appearing in KVIC Recruitment process.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 35 years
Group – B (Gazetted posts) – PB2 in Pay Scale of (Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400) (Pre-revised)
Group– B (Non-Gazetted Technical & Non-Technical posts) – PB2 in Pay Scale of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 (Pre-revised)
Gruop – C (Non-Gazetted – Technical & Non-Technical posts)
KVIC Scheme of Examination
|Group-B (GazettedPosts) Asstt. Director -Gr.1 (Khadi, Adm. & HR, Training, FBAA, Eco.R & Village Industry) (Sr. No.1 to 6)||Computer Based Test on-line examination for a duration of 2 hours consisting 120 questions (Objective type).
Part-I (40 Questions): General knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability and General English
Part-II (80 Questions): Professional knowledge (Discipline related).
|Group-B (NonGazettedPosts) Sr. Executive (Economic Research and Legal), (Sr. No.1 & 2)|
|Group-C (NonGazettedPosts) Executives (Khadi, Village Industries and Training) Junior Executive (FBAA), Asst. (Training, Village Industries) & Publicity Assistant (II) (Sr. No 1 to 7)|
|Group-B (NonGazettedPosts) Jr. Translator (Sr. No.-3)||Paper-I (Objective type): Computer Based Test online examination for a duration of 2 hours consisting 200 questions (Objective type) related to General Hindi and General English
Paper-II (Descriptive Type): Descriptive Type examination for a duration of 2 hours related to Translation & Essay in Hindi & English.
Selection Procedure for KVIC Recruitment
- The selection for the post of Group-B (Gazetted post) will be two stage i.e. Computer Based Test followed by Interview.
- The selection for Group-B (Non-Gazetted post) & Group-C (NonGazetted post) will be made as per merit on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Test. Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of the original documents according to merit, availability of vacancies and reservation rules. During document verification, the candidates will have to produce their original certificates along with one set of self-attested photocopies. No additional time will be given and the candidature of candidates for not producing their original certificates/testimonials on the date of verification is liable to be forfeited.
For more details regarding KVIC Recruitment, Click here for Advertisement
We are continuously checking the official website and authentic news sources for exam date update. You can check this page from time to time to get the latest news.
If you have any queries regarding KVIC Recruitment, please ask in comments below.