Application Form for KVS Recruitment 2016 is available online at kvsangathan.nic.in. Candidates who meet their eligibility criteria for various posts of Principal, Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs), Primary Teacher (PRT) and Primary Teacher (Music) are eligible to apply online. To avoid rush candidates have to apply online without waiting for the last date of application. Get all relevant details of KVS Application Form 2016 like application fee, how to apply etc from this page below.
|Registration open||27 Sep 2016|
|Registration closes||20 Oct 2016|
|Last date to submit fee in bank through e-challan||24 Oct 2016|
|Application Form Correction|
KVS Application Form 2016
Candidates can fill their Application form for KVS Recruitment 2016 from the official portal of KVS or from the direct link will be provided below as per schedule date. Candidates have to pay the application fee for completing the process of Application. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction before filling the application form.
Apply Online here – Click Here to Apply Online for KV Teacher Recruitment 2016.
|Primary Teacher||Rs. 750/-|
|Primary Teacher (Music)||Rs. 750/-|
Form correction: Edit mistakes in KVS application form
The date for form correction has been changing erratically. The latest news, as reported by candidates who have applied, is that the form correction has started from 22 October 2016.
Right now you can log in to the website and see how to proceed for KVS application form correction.
There is no such indication on the official website about this. Hence we request you to please check your email once and see if you have any intimation from official exam conducting body in this regard. If yes, please comment below the content of the email (leave out personal details such as registration number). That will be helpful for all aspirants to know about application form correction on time.
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Candidates are required to apply online through KVS website or from the direct link will be provided above.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan through its exam conducting agency may send call letters for written test, interview etc. through the registered email ID.
- Carefully fill in the complete details in online Application form. Scan and upload recent photograph, signature and thumb impression at the appropriate places as per instructions.
- No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories and Ex-servicemen candidates.
- The candidates should take a printout of the online application, affix a recent passport size photograph and preserve it with them for their record and should send the same to the KVS address or any other address.
- A candidates may apply for more than one post if he is eligible and desires to do so.