Application Form for KVS Recruitment for various posts is available online at kvsangathan.nic.in. Candidates who meet their eligibility criteria for various posts of Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs), and Primary Teacher (PRT) are eligible to apply online. Application are invited for filling up the vacancies of Teaching posts in Kendriya Vidyalayas of North Eastern Zone by direct recruitment through Special Recruitment Drive. North Eastern Zone of KVS comprises of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram and Tripura states. Get all relevant details of KVS Application Form like application fee, how to apply etc from this page below.
KVS Application Form 2018
Candidates can fill their Application form for KVS Recruitment 2018 from the official portal of KVS or from the direct link will be provided below as per schedule date.
|Recruitment||Last Date for application form||Download here|
|KVS Recruitment 2018||13 Sep 2018||Click here|
|KVS Non Teaching Recruitment||11 Jan 2018||Click here|
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Candidates are required to apply online through KVS website or from the direct link is provided above.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan through its exam conducting agency may send call letters for written test, interview etc. through the registered email ID.
- Carefully fill in the complete details in online Application form. Scan and upload recent photograph, signature and thumb impression at the appropriate places as per instructions.
- The candidates should take a printout of the online application, affix a recent passport size photograph and preserve it with them for their record and should send the same to the KVS address or any other address.
- A candidates may apply for more than one post if he is eligible and desires to do so.