LIC Assistant Apply Online 2020: Life Insurance of Corporation of India has released the online application form for the Assistant Engineers (A.E) Civil/ Electrical /Structural /MEP & Assistant Architect (A.A) and Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Specialist. An Indian Citizen after verifying the eligibility criteria can fill the online application form from licindia.in. The candidates need to provide a valid mobile number and email id to register for the online preliminary exam. Check more details about LIC Assistant Online Form 2020 and application procedure from this page.
Latest: The online application form of the LIC Assistant 2020 has been released. Scroll down to apply!
LIC Assistant Apply Online 2020
Candidates can apply for only one post. In the case of multiple applications, all the applications of the candidates are rejected. Check important dates of LIC Assistant online form 2020 from the schedule table below.
|Online registration start date||25 Feb 2020|
|Last date for registration||15 Mar 2020|
|Closure for editing application details||15 Mar 2020|
|Last date for printing your application||30 Mar 2020|
|Download of Call Letter||27 Mar to 4 Apr 2020|
|Date of Online Preliminary Examination (tentative)||04 Apr 2020|
|Date of Online Main Examination||To be announced|
Apply Here: Click Here to apply online for LIC Assistant 2020.
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
Online application form of the LIC Assistant 2020 has to be followed with the payment of the application fee. The application fee as per the category wise is given below.
|Other Category||Rs. 700/-|
It should be noted that this application fee is excluding the Transaction Charges and GST.
Mode of Payment: The intimation charges have to be paid through online mode. The payment of the LIC Assistant 2020 application fee can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are going to fill the online application form of the LIC Assistant 2020 are suggested to check their eligibility conditions first then can proceed to the next step. See the detailed eligibility of the LIC Assistant 2020 from here.
Age Criteria: The minimum age of the candidates must be 21 years and not more than 30 years which is taken into consideration as on February 1, 2020. The relaxation in age is also provided by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) for some categories. This is given below.
|Category||Relaxation in age|
|ECO/SSCO (GEN)||05 Year|
|ECO/SSCO (SC/ST)||10 Year|
|ECO/SSCO (OBC)||08 Year|
|Confirmed LIC employees||Further Relaxation of 05 Year|
Educational Qualification: The education qualification is given for Assistant Engineers, Assistant Architect, and Assistant Administrative Officer Specialist. See from here.
- AE (Civil): The candidate must have B.Tech/B.E. (Civil) from a recognized university and a minimum of the 03 year’s working experience in the planning and execution of multi-storied building projects.
- AE (Electrical): The candidate must have B.Tech/B.E. (Electrical) from a recognized university and a minimum of the 03 year’s working experience in the planning and execution of multi-storied building projects with all required infrastructure.
- Assistant Architect: The candidates must have B. Arch. from government recognized institutes. The Candidate must have registered with the Council of Architecture. The candidates must have to possess 03 year’s experience in designing all types of buildings with allied services.
- AE (Structural): The candidates should have M. Tech / M.E. (Structural) from an AICTE recognized institution. The candidates must be familiar with various standards of BIS and must be one year’s experience in handling of structural engineering software like ETABS, STAAD, etc.
- AE (MEP engineers): The candidates must possess the B. Tech./ B.E. (Mechanical/ Electrical) degree from a recognized institute. The candidate should have a minimum 03 year’s experience in planning and execution of the Plumbing / Piping / HVAC system, Lift & Fire Fighting System, Electrical Sub-station in multi-storied buildings.
- AAO (Chartered Accountant): The candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree and have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountant and completion of Article. Candidates should provide their membership number and this is verified by the body.
- AAO (Actuarial): The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline must have compulsorily passed 6 or more papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries.
- AAO (Legal): A Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized institution. The candidates must have 03 year’s Bar experience is essential.
- AAO (Rajbhasha): The candidates must have Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR Post-Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR Post-Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
- AAO (IT): Candidates must have graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronics), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science).
Documents Needed While Filling the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2020 Application Form
Before filling the LIC Assistant 2020 Application Form, candidates should be ready with the following documents:
- Valid Personal email ID
- Mobile number
- A handwritten Declaration
- Left thumb impression
Images Specifications LIC Assistant Recruitment 2020 Application Form
The documents which have to be uploaded at the time of filing application form should be in the below-given format. All the documents have to be in the jpg/jpeg format.
|Scanned Photograph||200 x 230 pixels||20kb–50 kb|
|Scanned Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10kb-20kb|
|Left thumb impression||240 x 240 pixels||20 Kb – 50 Kb|
|Hand-written declaration||800 x 400 pixels||50 Kb – 100 Kb|
How to Apply for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2020 Application Form?
The application form of the LIC Assistant 2020 has to be filled through online mode. For the sake of the candidates, we are providing you a step by step procedure for the online registration. See from here.
Step 1: Firstly, the candidates have to visit the official website of the LIC that is licindia.in.
Step 2: Then click on the ‘Careers’ link which directs to the next link of “ Recruitment of AE/AA/AAO(Specialist)’. Click on the post for which applying and it redirects to the online registration page.
Click On the below shown link.
Now press the ‘Apply Online’ link.
Step 3: For the registration purpose, click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ and enter details like Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Registration Number and Password is automatically generated by the system. An Email & SMS indicating the Registration number and Password is also sent on the registered id.
After that proceed to fill the online application form as shown in the picture.
Step 4: Then before submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ to preserve the data and candidates can modify that details also if required.
Step 5: Now candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application as no change is possible after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
Step 6: The candidates should validate details and Save the application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
Step 7: Now candidates have to upload the documents as per the specifications and fill the other details very carefully. Then click on the Preview Tab and verify all the details and click on the ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ button.
Step 8: Then click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment of the application fee. After successful payment of the fee then click on the ‘Submit’ button. It is advised to all the candidates that they should print their application form for future reference.
Details to Enter in the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2020 Application Form
Following details have to be entered in the LIC Assistant 2020 Application Form.
- Contact details
- Mobile Number
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Address details
- Matriculation Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet
- Post Graduation Marksheet
- Name of the employer
- Years of experience
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2020 Call Letter
Life Insurance of Corporation of India issues the call letter for the online examination in the online mode. To download the admit card for the online examination, candidates need to visit the licindia.in website. The downloading link for the call letter is available under the ‘Careers’ head. Information for downloading LIC Assistant 2020 admit card is also sent through e-mail/SMS. The candidates are required to use Registration Number/Roll number, OR Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. The documents which have to carry at the time of examination are as follows:
- Call Letter
- Photo Identity Proof as mentioned in the Call Letter (PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook)
- Photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
About LIC of India
Life Insurance of Corporation of India also known as the LIC of India. It is a government-owned corporation of India. It was introduced in the 1818 year in Kolkatta. The headquarter of LIC is now moved in Mumbai. The corporation was nationalized in the year 1956 by the government of India (GOI) by the life insurance of India Act. The LIC has released the notification regarding the LIC Assistant post. The candidates have to appear for the online examination of the preliminary and mains exam. Those who have qualified both the examination, have to appear for the interview round.
- Click Here to download the Instructions to fill the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2020 Application Form.
- Click Here to see the frequently asked questions about the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2020 Application Form.
LIC Assistant 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : After the successful registration, candidates get their registration number and password which is used to download the call letter for online examination.
Ans : Before the last date of the submission of the application form, the candidate can edit the application form of the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2020 by click on the edit option. Candidate must note that the information entered cannot be modified after finally applying.
Ans : The candidates can apply for only one post. In the case of multiple applications, your registration can be cancelled.
Ans : The registered candidates can download the call letter from the official website after entering the registration number and password.