LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2018 has declared the LIC HFL Result 2018 on November 02, 2018. The result has been declared for the candidates who have got selected for the Interview round. The LIC HFL Result 2018 has been declared at www.lichousing.com and from the result page also candidates can check their result. The LIC HFL has released the notification for the Recruitment for various posts (Assistant, Associate, Assistant Manager). For LIC HFL Recruitment 2018, the Online examination has been conducted by the LIC Housing Finance LIC HFL Recruitment 2018 and on the basis of Online Examination, Interview and Medical Examination candidate will be selected for the applied post. The examination has been conducted in the various State, the candidate can check the Online examination center list from below. For more details, candidates can visit the www.lichousing.com recruitment in 2018.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2018
Candidate can apply for only one post. From this page, the candidate will get full information regarding LIC HFL Assistant Recruitment 2018, and on the basis of the official notification, the page will be updated. For more details regarding LIC HFL Assistant Recruitment 2018 candidate can see the below-mentioned schedule-
|LIC HFL Recruitment 2018||Important Dates|
|Start Date of filling Application Form||21 Aug 2018|
|Last Date of filling Application Form||06 Sep 2018|
|Release Date of Call Letter (Admit Card)||19 Sep 2018|
|Last date to download the Admit Card (Call Letter)||07 Oct 2018|
|Online Examination Date for Assistant||06 & 07 Oct 2018|
|Online Examination Date for Associate||06 & 07 Oct 2018|
|Online Examination Date for Assistant Manager||06 & 07 Oct 2018|
|Written Examination Result Declaration Date||02 Nov 2018|
Admit Card for LIC HFL Recruitment 2018
The LIC HLF Admit Card 2018 contain details of the candidate and exam, like- name, date, timing, an address of the exam center, a name of the exam etc. Candidate needs to bring the one valid ID proof (Pan Card, Adhar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport etc) and a hard copy of Admit Card (Call Letter) on the day of the examination.
Vacancy Details of LIC HFL Recruitment 2018
The total Number of Vacancy for all posts are 300. From the below-mentioned information, the candidate can see the vacancy details.
- For Assistant: 150
- ForAssociate: 50
- For Assistant Manager: 100
Vacancy Details based on State/Union Territory:
- Candidates are allowed to apply for the vacancy from only one state.
- The examination center for the post of Assistant/Associate will be assigned to the state selected by the candidate
- In case of multiple registrations, only latest valid registration will be kept valid
- Candidates applying for a particular state will be posted first in that state originally and can be transferred to any other state later directed to the necessity and suitability.
For Assistant Manager: Posting may be anywhere in India based on the requirement of the Company.
Result For LIC HFL Recruitment 2018
After the Online Examination of LIC HLF 2018, Result has been declared by the conducting body on the official website of the LIC HLF 2018 i.e. www.lichousing.
Eligibility Criteria for LIC HFL Recruitment 2018
Candidate should full fill all the eligibility criteria then the candidate will only be allowed to appear in the LIC HFL Assistant Recruitment 2018 examination. Candidate can see the full details regarding theLIC HFL Assistant Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria.
Nationality: Candidate should hold Indian Citizenship.
Age: Candidate should be 21-28 years old as of 1 January 2018.
Skills: Candidates should have the knowledge of Computer.
Post wise Educational Qualification For:
- Assistant: Candidate should be Graduated from the recognized university or institute by scoring the minimum aggregate of 55% marks.
- Associate: Candidate should be Graduated and CA-Inter from the recognized university or institute by scoring the minimum aggregate of 60% marks.
- Assistant Manager:
– >Candidate should be Graduated and CA-Inter from the recognized university or institute by scoring the minimum aggregate of 60% marks.
– > Candidate should be Post Graduates (MBA/MMS/PGDBA/ PGDBM/PGPM/PGDM) from the recognized university or institute by scoring the minimum aggregate of 60% marks.
Note: Candidate having Part-time/ Correspondence Master’s Degree will be considered as ineligible.
Application Form of LIC HFL Recruitment 2018
Candidates will have to register before the lapse of the deadline. The LIC HLF Recruitment 2018 Application Form released online, at www.lichousing.
The information to be submitted in the form will be related to:
- Personal Details
- Educational Details
- Communication Details
- Other Details
- Uploading of Documents
|Assistant / Associate and Assistant Manager||Rs. 500/-|
Note: On the LIC HLF (Housing Finance Recruitment) 2018 Application Fee 18% GST will be included.
Payment: After the successful fee payment only the application form will be successfully get registered. Candidate can do the online payment by using Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets etc.
Exam Center Details for LIC HFL Recruitment 2018
From the below-mentioned information, the candidate will get full details regarding examination center list and Interview venue.
Examination Center List
From the below-mentioned image, the candidate can see the Examination Center List.
Interview Center: The interview centers will be allotted to the shortlisted candidates. Shortlisted Candidates will be called or mailed for the interview at a later stage. Expenses incurred for attending the interview will not be paid by the Company.
Biometric Verification At The Time of LIC HFL Recruitment 2018 Exam
Conducting Body has decided that on the day of Examination biometric verification will be done by capturing the thumb impression and the photograph of the candidates. Biometric Verification data of the candidate should match. Candidates are requested to follow the following mentioned points.
- If fingers are coated with ink/mehndi /colored etc. Then candidates should thoroughly wash them so that coating will be completely removed before the examination/interview/joining day.
- In case fingers are dirty or dusty, the candidate should thoroughly wash them and dry them before the fingerprint is captured.
- If the thumb to be captured is injured/damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority in the test center. In such cases impression of other fingers, etc. may be captured.
Exam Pattern for LIC HFL Recruitment 2018 Exam
Before starting the preparation candidate should go through the exam pattern first. Candidate can see the exam pattern details mentioned below:
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Time Duration: 02 Hours
- Language of Examination: English
- Question Types: Multiple Choice and Objective Type
- Total Number of Question: 200
- Total Number of Marks: 200
- Negative Marking: -0.25 (-1/4) for each incorrect answer.
- Section-wise Marking Criteria:
|Name of Sections||Number of Questions||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||50||50||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||50||50||35 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||15 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||50||50||35 minutes|
Note: If the candidate has not answered the question then no negative marking will be there for that question.
Syllabus for LIC HFL Recruitment 2018 Exam
For preparation, it is important for the candidate to know about the syllabus. For different subjects different topis will be there candidate should do the topic wise preparation by marking the topics which have been covered by the candidates.
- English Language
- Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Numerical Ability
Selection Procedure of LIC HFL Recruitment 2018
Selection Procedure will be same for all the posts on the basis of Online Examination and Interview. The candidate who will Qualify the Online examination that candidate will be called for the Interview round and the candidate who will not Qualify the Online examination will not be called for the Interview round. The candidate who will qualify all the rounds that will be recruited for the applied post. The selection will be based on the combined marks scored by the candidates in the Online Examination and Interview the candidate who will qualify in both the rounds will be called for the Medical Examination.
Note: On the day of Interview, document verification of the selected candidates will be also done.
Probation Period of LIC HFL Recruitment 2018
From the below-mentioned information, the candidate will get full details regarding Probation Period
- For Assistant/Associate: Probation Period will be of 6 months from the date of joining and it may be extended for 6 months (maximum).
- For Assistant Manager: Before Appointment, there will be a training of the candidate for 1 year as Management Trainee from the date of joining. At the time the training candidate’s salary will be of Rs25,000/- per month. Probation Period will be of 1 years from the date of appointment as Assistant Manager and it may be extended for 1 years (maximum).
Salary Details For LIC HFL Recruitment 2018
Salary will vary according to the posts and place of the post. Candidates can check the salary details mentioned below-
- For Assistant: The starting basic pay will be of Rs 13,980/- per month in the scale of 13980 – 860(1) – 14840 – 940(2) – 16720 – 1060(5) – 22020 – 1230(2) – 24480 – 1500(3) – 28980 – 1565(2) – 32110 and other applicable allowances as per rules will be payable. Total salary will be of Rs. 22,257/- approx per month (will depend on the place of posting) plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance, Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
- For Associate: The starting basic pay will be of Rs. 21,270/- per month in the scale of 21270 – 1485(3) – 25725 – 1665(15) – 50700 and other applicable allowances as per rules will be payable. Total salary will be of Rs. 33,498/- approx per month (will depend on the place of posting) plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance, Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
- For Assistant Manager: The starting basic pay will be of Rs. 32,815/- per month in the scale of 32815 – 1685(14) – 56405 – 1755(3) – 61670 and other applicable allowances as per rules will be payable. Total salary will be of Rs. 52,200/- approx per month (will depend on the place of posting) plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance, Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
Official Website: www.lichousing.com.
For more information regarding LIC HFL Recruitment 2018 candidate can Download the Information Brochure.