LMRC Application Form 2018 – Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation has been released the application form for LMRC Recruitment 2018. LMRC is going to recruit the 386 employees in the different departments of LMRC. The examination is going to conduct in the month of April and May. The whole recruitment process will take place for 4 months. The candidates who are interesting to pursue their career in the Metro rail corporation can apply for the any of the desired posts. The details of LMRC Application Form 2018 is given on this page like application fee, applying method etc.
LMRC Application Form 2018
As the application forms are released the candidates can apply for LMRC Recruitment 2018 in the specified schedule with the requisite amount of fee. The application can be submitted through the official website or by the link given on this page. To avoid the last minute rush the candidates are advised to follow the given schedule strictly.
|Commencement of online Registration||23 Feb 2018|
|Ending of Online registration||27 Mar 2018|
Application Form: Click here to apply online for LMRC Recruitment 2018.
Official Website: www.lmrcl.com
The application fee for LMRC Recruitment 2018 for
- Unreserved Candidates is Rs.- 500/-(For each post)
- For SC/ST candidates is Rs.- 200/-(For each post)
The application fee could be paid by two methods Online as well as Offline. For making an online payment candidates has to pay the fee through ATM cum Debit Card of any bank/Credit Card of any bank/Net banking.
For making offline payment candidate need to download the preprinted Challan form for depositing application/processing fee through State Bank of India(SBI) Payment Gateway of LMRCL website.
Note: The candidates have to pay Application Fee including Bank transaction charges. The application fee paid once will not be refunded under any circumstances. Therefore Candidates are requested to verify their eligibility, age, the closing date for submission etc. of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
How to apply for LMRC Recruitment 2018?
To apply for any of the post candidates are advised to check his/ her eligibility criteria once, the candidates who will successfully submit the application form and found not eligible later, his/her application form will be rejected.
And improperly filled application form can also harm the candidature of the candidates. So to fill the proper application form please check the method of applying.
- Application form is to be submitted in online mode only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.lmrcl.com only or they can click on the given link.
- Now the candidate has to click on the link “RECRUITMENT”.
- Now the candidate has to fill the age, personal details, educational qualification, etc on the application form.
- Now the candidate needs to upload the Scanned copy of the photograph and signature. The size of the scanned copies should be within 80 kb and in jpg files only.
- After filling the application form properly candidate needs to submit the application fee by preferred method.
Note: Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted, towards application fee.