|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
Loksabha Application Form 2016 is available on the official website from as per the schedule. All the interested candidates can read all the information related to the recruitment of the Executive / Legislative / Committee / Protocol Assistant before applying. Information related to the Loksabha Application form is available on this page.
|Start of Online Application Form||02 Nov 2016|
|Last date of submission of application/edit of application|
Loksabha Application Form 2016
Application process of the Loksabha Recruitment will be started from 02 Nov 2016. Interested candidates can apply online from the 2nd of Nov. Direct link to fill the online application form is given below
- Apply Online – Click here to apply online for the Loksabha Recruitment 2016.
Apply Online Link is inactive right now, it will be available to registration from 02 Nov 2016.
Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully and completely and submit it before the last date of the online application which is not yet announced.
How To Apply ?
- Eligible applicants are required to apply online only under the link Recruitment → Apply Online. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying, the applicants are advised to thoroughly go through this advertisement to ensure that she/he fulfils all the eligibility conditions for the post.
- The applicant shall upload her/his latest photograph and signature in the space provided in the application form. Before uploading, the applicants are advised to go through the guidelines in this regard.
- Applicants are required to have a valid and active personal email id and Mobile Number for filling in the application. Applicant will receive registration confirmation by SMS/email. Therefore, the candidates are advised to furnish correct Mobile number/e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.
- Candidate may click ‘Submit’ box after ‘Declaration’ in the online application format only after ensuring that the information filled in by her/him is in order and no correction is required.
- After submission of application, no correction/modification in the information filled in the application shall be allowed. No request in this regard shall be entertained under any circumstances.
Photographs and Signature Standards
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- Resolution 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20KB–50KB
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with black ball point pen.
- Resolution 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10KB – 20KB.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
Frequently Asked Questions (Faq’s)
What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
The delay in accessing the Page depends upon various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to get the page for registration promptly, please retry after some time or during off-peak hours.
How do I know that my application is registered?
Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “Registration No.” and “Password”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-print the Application and download the Call Letter.
I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
“Registration No.” and “Password” are also sent by auto-response Confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of E-Mail ID provided & the Policy of your E-Mail Service Provider to accept and Divert such emails. In case of Govt./official/company Email Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, please do not expect replies from us, if you do not receive such confirmation/autoresponse Emails.
How do I re-confirm that my application is saved/registered?
In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the page for re-print of Application, generate the Print out and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (print out) of the Application.
I got Blank/Zero Registration No. after submission of application online?
In rare cases, candidates may get Zero (0) Registration No. with valid Password. Candidates are advised to Re-register the Application and check the Print out through Re-Print Application.
After filling up the complete form, I got Blank Screen/Internet got disconnected/ My PC closed/ hanged/shut down. Is my application saved/registered?
Please refer to Point No. 4. If you do not get the application print out through Re-Print option, your application is not saved. Please re-apply.
I did not receive the acknowledgement/reply to my email communication?
“Reply to” Email Id for the Application is created for the convenience of the Candidates for genuine communications. Please do not use this address to send back the emails for “Acknowledgement”, “Vacation Mail”, “Friendship Offers”, “Sales Offers” etc. Our Email Server is configured to delete such emails automatically.
What details should I retain while replying to auto-response emails?
While writing back by replying the confirmation emails for genuine problem, please retain the text containing “REGISTRATION NO.” details on the email.
What details should I provide to make correspondence with the Joint Recruitment Cell?
In case of correspondence with the Joint Recruitment Cell, an applicant must mention these details – (1) Registration No. (2) Date of Birth & (3) Full Name as entered in application. In case of application failure or any error message, we would like to have the screenshot of the error in JPG, GIF format or as MS Word file. Additionally, you may provide the PC details including the Operating System (like Windows XP, Vista, Linux etc.) & Internet Browser & version (like Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 3.0, Firefox 3.5 etc.) used.
I want to change/correct the details in I entered in the Application?
Please choose the ‘Edit’ option to correct the details. Please note that you can modify details only upto 3 times. If you have used 3 chances for corrections, please re-apply before the closure of Application Date as per advertisement. Please remember to take fresh print out after modifying any details.