|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
DEE Assam 2017 – The Director of Elementary Education have invited applications for the post of Lower Primary Schools and Upper Primary School. The applications for the LPUP Teacher recruitment have been started from 08 April 2017 to 07 May 2017. The candidates will be able to fill the application only in online mode. There is no provision for submitting the application in offline mode. All the candidates must check their eligibility before applying.
The candidates will be able to check in this article all the important dates, application fees, how to apply, documents to be attached with the application fees and instructions. The candidates will be able to apply from this page as well. We have provided a link for you to access the application page.
Latest – Addendum regarding DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment for Lower Primary & Upper Primary has been announced. (Notified here).
Important Dates for DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment for Lower Primary & Upper Primary
|Online Application Form Start||08 Apr 2017|
|Last Date To Apply|
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|For General and OBC||Rs. 200/-|
|SC, ST(P), ST(H)||Rs. 150/-|
The fees will be paid in IPO from and it should be send to the following address:-
Director of Elementary Education,
Apply online for LPUP Teacher Recruitment 2017 now. The candidate scan visit the site by clicking the link provided click here.
How to apply for LPUP 2017
The candidate need to fill the application form by providing the details such as
- Enter TET Roll No
- Date of birth
- Name of candidate
- Address mobile number
- Physically handicapped
- Qualification details
- TET Marks
- Marks in 2year diploma in elementary education
- Co Curricular activities- NCC/ Sports/Cultural
- Post applied for
- District applied for
- IPO Number
- After the successful submission of the online application form, the candidates shall take a print out of the application form and submit the same along with self-attested copies of marksheet and supporting certificates.
- The certificates required are educational qualification certificate, caste certificate, disability certificate, TET certificate, DElEd certificate and co-curricular certificate
- The Candidates should be cautious while submitting the online application form because once the online application is submitted, the candidates will not be allowed to submit the online application form for second time.
- Candidates will get a Unique Application Number after submitting the online application form, they will be required to keep the unique Number safely for future purpose.
- The Candidates are informed if they fail to appear before the District Level Selection Committee at the time of verification of documents on the scheduled date, the result of such candidates will stand cancelled.
- The office or the organization will not be responsible for any lapse in submission of online application due to any error.
Note – The candidates must submit the IPO in original at the time of document verification. The following self-attested copies of certificates and documents to be submitted with the print-out copy of the online application and original testimonials to be produced before the Selection Committee.
- Mark sheet of H. S. (Senior Secondary) I Graduation Examination.
- Pass Certificate of H. S. I Graduation Examination
- Pass Certificate of H. S. L. C. I H. S. L. C
- Admit Card age proof
- TET Certificate and Marksheet
- DElEd Certificate and Marksheet
- Caste Certificates I Schedule Tribe (Plains or Hills) I
- OBCI MOBC.
- Disability certificate if applicable
- NCC Certificate.
- Ex-servicemen Certificate issued by the Director of Sainik Welfare Board.