Maharashtra CIDCO has released Maharashtra CIDCO Application Form 2017. Maharashtra CIDCO released Maharashtra CIDCO Application Form 2017 online on its official website i.e. www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in. Candidates who are participating in this exam can register immediately by visit the official website. To fill the Maharashtra CIDCO Application Form 2017, Candidate have to register on its official website, Without registration no one can for the Maharashtra CIDCO examination.
Maharashtra CIDCO Application Form 2017
Maharashtra CIDCO has released Maharashtra CIDCO Application Form 2017 for various posts such as Programmer, Field Officer(general), Field Officer (Social Service), Clerk-Typist, Computer Operator, Accounts Clerk. Candidate can apply for various posts according to their desire. Important Dates for the Application form are given below.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||07 Nov 2017|
|Closure for editing and registration pf application details||27 Nov 2017|
|Last date for printing your application||12 Dec 2017|
|Online Fee Payment||07 Nov to 27 Nov 2017|
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Apply Now: Click Here to apply for Maharashtra CIDCO 2017.
Official website for Maharashtra CIDCO 2017 is www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in.
|Post Code||Application Fees|
|For Open Category||For Reserved Category|
|Post Code 01 – 06||Rs 500/-||Rs 250/-|
Note: Bank Transaction charges, if any, for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply online only from 07 Nov 2017 to 27 Nov 2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for given below.
- Candidates have to go to the CIDCO’s website www.cidco.maharashta.gov.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct, prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate and his/her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C” given below.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
Payment of Fees Online mode
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non Indian credit card, your bank will convert it to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Guidelines for Photograph & signature scan and upload
In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the application may be rejected. Candidate may edit the application and re-upload the photograph/ signature in such case.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo/ Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click on the ‘Upload’ button.