MahaTET Online Application Form 2018 can be filled by eligible candidates for Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test 2018. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully. MahaTET 2018 application form submission has been commenced on the scheduled date. Candidates can check complete information for MahaTET Application Form 2018 from this article.
MahaTET Online Application Form 2018
There will be a comfortable time window wherein candidates can enter data in the application form, pay application fees, and finally submit it. Avoid last minute rush to submit application form of MahaTET 2018. Most important dates you should know for MahaTET Online Application Form 2018 are following.
|Commencement of Online Registration of application||25 Apr 2018|
|Last Date of Registration Application|
|Last date for printing your application|
|Online Fee Payment|
- Reschedule Dates: Click here to check the revised schedule for exam.
- Apply Online: Click here to fill the MahaTET Online Application Form 2018
Application Fee/ Examination fee
- For General candidates, MahaTET 2018 Application fee will be Rs. 500/- for one paper and Rs. 800/- for two papers.
- For SC/ ST/ CI Candidates MahaTET 2018 application fee will be Rs. 250/- for one paper and Rs. 400/- for two papers.
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Guidelines for filling Online Application:
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through After registration candidates will be required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advice etc. by email.
Payment of Fees [Online Mode Only]
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Candidates have to to visit the official website to fill the application form.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application will be filled completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data will be saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage will be provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates will be required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form will not be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction will not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There will also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at a later stage.