Manipur PSC Application Form 2021 – The application procedure for the Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) is conducted through online as well as offline process. Candidates can submit their MPSC recruitment online application form via mpscmanipur.gov.in. For successful submission of MPSC application form, candidates have to pay the required application fee for a particular post. It is also crucial to go through the eligibility criteria for the advertised post before filling the application form. Read about all the important information regarding Manipur PSC Application Form 2021 including the application procedure, application fee, and more from this article.
Manipur PSC Application Form 2021
Candidates applying for Manipur PSC Recruitment are advised to fill the application form before the last date of the submission of the application form along with the application fee.
Manipur PSC Recruitment Application Fee 2021
The application fee for each recruitment varies. Manipur Public Service Commission releases the application fee for different recruitment in respective notifications. Candidates must read the Manipur PSC recruitment notification carefully to get every important detail.
In case, a candidate is unable to pay the application fee within the stipulated time, his/her application form is not accepted. In some cases, Manipur PSC extends the date and time for the submission of application fee. So, candidates should also keep an eye on the website for the recent updates for Manipur PSC recruitment.
Mode of payment for MPSC Recruitment
Online Mode – Manipur PSC accepts the application fee through the online process. Candidates can use NET banking, Debit card, Credit card or any other specified mode to pay the fee.
Offline Mode – For a few recruitments, Manipur PSC accepts application fee through offline mode. Challan receipts are provided in the notification only. Manipur PSC attaches around 03 challan copies out of which 01 is original and to be submitted to the Bank. The second copy is for MPSC and to be submitted within time. The third copy is for candidates copy which should be kept safe.
Manipur PSC Application Form 2021- Offline Process
The offline application form for Manipur PSC recruitment releases with the recruitment notification. Candidates have to download the notification to get the Manipur PSC application form. Manipur PSC application form must reach the office before the specified time. No application form submitted after the stipulated time is accepted. Also, fill the details of the form carefully as no request for the withdrawal of the candidature is accepted once the form is submitted.
Process to Download Manipur PSC Offline Application Form
- Reach the official website of Manipur PSC, mpscmanipur.gov.in.
- Click on the recruitment button. A drop-down list appears on the screen. Click on ‘active examination’ link.
- Select the recruitment which aspirants wish to apply for.
- Click the download button against notification section.
- Manipur PSC offline application form is attached to the notification. Aspirants have to take a print out and fill all the important details.
Sample Application Form
Manipur PSC Application Form 2021 Online Process
For some recruitment, Manipur PSC conducts the application procedure through the online process. To apply for a particular post, candidates have to visit the official website of MPSC. The procedure to apply for any particular post requires two major step –
- Registration through ‘One Time Registration’ (OTR) profile
- Apply for the post
We have discussed the detailed procedure on how candidates can submit their Manipur PSC online application form below.
Procedure to Submit Online Manipur PSC Application Form
- Before applying, candidates have to register themselves through online time registration scheme. Candidates can get the registration link through Manipur Public Service Commission website, mpscmanipur.gov.in.
- Candidates have to upload and fill details in the registration form before applying for any post. Once the registration process is complete, they have to fill up all the details to complete the profile.
- Now, candidates are issued the login details with the help of which they have to login and fill the form.
- Provide all the details asked in the Manipur PSC application form and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Make sure to use any one method of the provided online payment methods. After this, do not forget to take a preview of the filled application form and download the confirmation age after payment.
Details To Enter in Manipur PSC Online Application Form 2021
While filling the online application form, it is necessary to provide all the details correctly. In later stages, the candidate’s eligibility and details are verified as per the documents. If the information is found incorrect then their candidature is liable for the cancellation. Read about the details that aspirants have to enter in the Manipur PSC application form below:
- Upload passport size photograph
- Add personal information –
- First Name
- Last Name
- Local as well as the permanent address
- Add parents information
- Parent’s full name (without Mr. and Mrs.)
- Occupation (if asked)
- Add educational information
- Add language and physical nature
- Add experience
About Manipur PSC
Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) was established with the notice for appointing eligible candidates for recruitment to various Government Gazetted posts of Manipur. The duties of Manipur PSC is not limited to mere recruitment. The commission is also consulted on the recommendation of Departmental Promotion Committee for appointment to various posts. It also advises the Government of the state on disciplinary matters.