Manipur PSC Application Form 2017 for Medical Officer & Dental Surgeon will be available on the official website of the Manipur Public Service Commission. Interested candidates can apply online as per the given below schedule. The application process is completely online and no offline form will be accepted. intending candidates need to register a one-time registration form through the official website. After registration candidates can fill the application form. The application form will be available as per the given below schedule.
Manipur PSC Application Form 2017
Candidates applying for Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017 are advised to fill the application form before the last date of the submission of the application form along with the application fee.
|Online Application Starts From||20 Nov 2017|
|Last date of Online Application||08 Dec 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||12 Dec 2017|
|Exam Date||16 Dec 2017|
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Application Form: Click Here to apply online.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 300/- for GEN / OBC , Rs.150/- for SC/ST by using net banking, Visa / Master Card / Debit Card through the www.empsconline.gov.in portal. No fee is payable for DAP (Differently Abled Persons).
- To apply for any post in this eMPSConline website, intending candidates need to register a ONE TIME REGISTRATION process by clicking the SIGN UP option.
- Fill up the form ACCURATELY.
- You will get a verification link in your mail ID.
- Once this ONE TIME REGISTRATION is complete, complete your PROFILE by submitting all the relevant details. This includes
- Upload your Passport Photograph and signature.
- Add/ Modify Personal Info.
- Add/ Modify Parents info.
- Add Modify Education info.
- Add/ Modify Language and Physical Nature.
- Add/ Modify experience.
- Once the above mentioned processes are completed, only then the candidate can apply for the post.
- Candidates are responsible to ensure correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall remember the user ID and the mobile number for further communication. Applications submitted in deviation of the instructions for the purpose will be summarily rejected. Documents in support of qualification, experience, age, community etc. have to be produced as and when called for by the Commission. If any variance is found in the documents submitted online and physical documents, the application will be summarily rejected.
NOTE 1 : Candidate should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through online mode as mentioned above. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Applications submitted without prescribed fee/mode shall summarily rejected.
NOTE 2 : Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
NOTE 3 : For the Applicants in whose case payment details have not been received from the bank, will be treated as fictitious payment cases and their application will be rejected in the first instance. A list of such applicants shall be available on the Commission website within 3(three) days after the last date of submission of online application.
In case of any problem being faced in the processing of the online application, drop a mail at [email protected] along with your phone number and problem being faced from your register user mail ID.