MDL Recruitment through GATE 2017 – Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) (A Govt. of India Undertaking) is looking for Dynamic and Executive Trainees through GATE 2017. Executive Trainees will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineers (GATE) 2017 marks. Get here complete information of Mazagon Dock Executive Trainees (Technical) Recruitment through GATE 2017 posts.
Mazagon Dock Executive Trainees (Technical) Recruitment through GATE 2017
Candidate who are interested and eligible can apply online from here. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling the Online Application form.
Total No of Vacancies – 8 posts
- Executive Trainee (Technical) – Mechanical – 5 posts
- Executive Trainee (Technical) – Electrical – 3 posts
Pay Scales & Grade
- Rs. 16,400-40,500
- Grade – E1
- Full-Time degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University Or Institute recognized by AICTE
- Final year students are also eligible to apply for the post. However, their final selection will be subject to clearing the qualifying requirement as above with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent.
Age Limit : Age should not be greater than 28 years
Selection Process : Gate 2017 Examination + Personal Interview
Application Fee : Rs. 300 for General/ OBC and No Fee for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
How to apply : Candidate first have to fill the application form and then have to pay the application fee.
|Commencement of MDL Online Application.||06 Jan 2017|
|Last Date of MDL Online Application||06 Feb 2017|
|Last Date for receipt of Challan Form||21 Feb 2017|
|Tentative date for Notification regarding schedule of Personal Interviews||21 May 2017|
Application process has been started from 06 Jan 2017. Application form is available on the official website. Interested candidates can fill the form as per the given schedule. Direct link to fill the application form is also posted on this page.
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying which is given on the official website or on this page.
Last date to fill the application form is 06 Feb 2017. So, candidates are advised to fill the application form before 06 Feb 2017.
Application fee of Rs. 300/- shall be applicable for candidates belonging to General/ OBC Categories. Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability) are exempted from payment of processing fee.
1. The selection process will comprise the following :
- GATE 2017 Examination : The Graduate Engineers from the relevant disciplines mentioned in the Qualifying Requirements, who are desirous of taking up a career with MDL are required to write Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineers (GATE) 2017 examination in the same disciplines.
- Personal Interview : Based on GATE 2017 marks, candidates will be called for Personal Interview. In order to qualify/pass in Personal Interview, candidates will have to secure minimum 60 marks out of 100.
- Final selection : Final selection will be on the basis of GATE 2017 Marks & Personal Interview marks.
Applicants should be of sound health and meet the Medical Fitness Standards as prescribed. Candidates short-listed for appointment following interview shall undergo a medical test conducted/ organized by the Company and certified by the Company’s Chief Medical Officer.
Candidates obtaining valid marks shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection. The marks are valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the qualifying marks as fixed for the respective discipline in GATE 2017. Please note that only GATE 2017 marks is valid for this recruitment exercise in MDL under this advertisement. GATE marks of 2016 or marks of previous GATE examination shall not be entertained. Candidates please note that the selection process will commence only after the declaration of GATE 2017 results.
2. Verification of Original Documents :
All original documents such as degree certificate, proof of date of birth, caste certificate etc. will be checked at the time of interview. The list of documents accepted in support of the same is given below for reference of the candidates. Non-production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview and no Travelling Allowance will be reimbursed to such candidates.
- Date of Birth (DOB) proof: Xth Std. Passing Certificate indicating DOB OR, School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate.
- Marksheets indicating date of declaration of result
- Final Degree Certificate.
- Provisional passing Certificate (in case Final Degree Certificate is not available).
- If working in Govt./ PSU:- No Objection Certificate (if application not forwarded through proper channel) and a document indicating the current pay scale and date since working in the said pay scale. However candidates working in Government/ Public Sector Undertakings on contractual basis/ temporary basis and in Joint Ventures are neither required to submit their application through proper channel nor submit NOC at the time of Interview.
- In case of PWD candidates, Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority as per the Act.
- Candidates from Armed Forces and presently in the last year of service need to submit certificate/letter of Competent Authority stating the last date of Service for availing the Age Relaxation applicable to ExServicemen.
- SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates must produce caste certificates, as per the format prescribed by the Government of India.
In case of candidates who are appearing for B.E./ B.Tech., marksheets of all completed semesters indicating date of declaration of result. (Such candidates shall be required to submit the documentary proof of having passed the qualifying examination by 31 August 2017 with minimum prescribed percentage.) Such candidates need to mention “App.” in the Grade Column of the Online Application Form under ‘Education Details’ and mention their percentage of the last semester whose results have been declared in the percentage column.