|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) a profit making Public Sector Enterprise (A Miniratna Company) under the MInistry of Mines, Government of India. MECL has released a notification of MECL Executive Trainee (ET) Recruitment through GATE in the following disciplines. Candidates who are eligible and satisfy with the eligibility criteria can fill the Application form on or before the last date. All the candidates are requested to read the complete information from below on this page.
MECL Executive Trainee (ET) Recruitment through GATE 2017
Total No. of Vacancies – 33
Age Limit – Between 18 years to 28 years
Educational Qualification – M.Sc. / M. Tech. / M.Sc. Tech. (Geology/Applied Geology)/ M. Tech. with 60% marks or equivalent.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected on the basis of GATE 2017 score.
How to Apply – Candidates have to filled their Application online from the MECL website i.e., www.mecl.gov.in.
|Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications||30 Jan 2017|
|Closing date for submitting applications||03 Mar 2017|
Shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview
List of Shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview for Executive Trainees has been announced.
MECL Executive Trainee (ET) Recruitment through GATE 2017 – Application Form
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Management Trainees Recruitment will be required to first apply for GATE-2017. The candidates are required to apply online. Candidates can fill their Application form for MECL Executive Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2017 from below link.
Application Process is over now.
Get MECL ET Recruitment through GATE 2017 – Click here to Apply Online
GATE Application Form process is over now.
Click Here to check GATE Complete Information
Before registering their applications on the MECL’s website the candidate should possess the following:
- Valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which should remain valid for at least one year as any important intimation to the candidates shall be provided by MECL through E-mail. Therefore candidates are advised not to change their email-id and mobile atleast for one year. They are further advised to check their E-mail regularly for any communication from MECL in this regard.
- Personal details, educational qualification details, experience details and community details.
- Detail of application fees paid through Bank Challan (for General& OBC-NCL candidates), through Punjab National Bank or State Bank of India.
- Photograph must be recent passport size color picture.
- Signature image has to sign by the applicant in white paper with Black Ink pen.
- M.Sc. / M. Tech. / M.Sc. Tech. (Geology/Applied Geology)/ M. Tech. (Geological Technology) with 60% marks or equivalent.
- M.Sc. / M. Tech. / M.Sc. Tech. (Geophysics/Applied Geophysics)/ M. Tech. (Geophysical Technology) with 60% marks or equivalent.
Candidate appearing in final year of the prescribed essential qualifying educational qualification examination mentioned against each discipline may also apply. However, if they are shortlisted for personal interview, based on GATE-2017 scores and other criteria, they may be allowed to attend personal interview only, if they possess the prescribed qualifying essential educational qualification with 60% marks on the date of their personal interview, failing which they will not be allowed to attend personal interview and no TA will be admissible to such candidates.
Minimum Age limit is 18 years and Upper age limit is 28 years as on 30.01.2017. The upper age limit relaxation is, up to 05 (Five) years in respect of SC/ST and up to 03 (Three) years in respect of OBC (Non-creamy layer) category candidates.
MECL Executive Trainee (ET) Recruitment through GATE 2017 – Selection Process
The candidates who want to apply for above positions will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2017 for the paper as per detailed given below:
Based on the GATE-2017 score and other requirements, candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview ordinarily at the ratio of 1:5 (i.e. five times the number of vacancies). Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks in the personal interview.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this Advertisement.
- The essential educational qualifications should be from an Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Government of India/UGC.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any Stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any Information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in this Advertisement.
- Candidates, if shortlisted for personal interview, are required to bring their original GATE- 2017 score card at the time of personal interview.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments/PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies have to produce NOC at the time of personal interview failing to which they will not be allowed appear for the personal interview and no TA will be admissible.
- MECL reserves the right to increase / decrease or not to fill up any of these vacancies or cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason what so ever.
- Candidates called for personal interview will be reimbursed second class (Sleeper Class) railway fare or bus fare, chargeable by the shortest route from railway station / bus stand nearest to their normal place of residence or from which they actually perform the journey, whichever is nearer and back to the same station, subject to production of Railway/Bus Tickets/PNR Number.
- Application received other than on line registration or received through any other mode will not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidate must indicate correct GATE-2017 registration number on the Online application.
The selected candidates shall undergo one year training. The trainee officers may be posted at any of the MECL Projects/Zonal Office/Corporate Office of the Company.
The appointee will be on probation for a period of 01 (one) year in the first instance from the date of joining the post and this period may be extended or modified at the discretion of the Appointing Authority. After successful completion of Probation Period with minimum Very Good rating in PAR (Performance Appraisal Report) during the probation period, he/she will be regularized as Senior Geologist and Senior Geophysicists as the case may be, in the scale of pay Rs. 20,600-46,500/- (E-2) (IDA Scale of Pay) at starting basic of Rs.20,600/- (Twenty Thousand and Six Hundred Only).
For MECL Executive Trainee (ET) Recruitment through GATE – Download Advertisement.