Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited will release the Admit Card for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical). MGVCL Junior Engineer (Electrical). Admit card will be available for those candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the last date as mentioned in the schedule. Candidates can download from the official website of MGVCL i.e http://www.mgvcl.com. Candidates are advised to carry the admit card on the day of written test/ online test because entry in the exam hall will be done after the verification of admit card. The candidate can download their admit card from the official website or from the link provided below. For more details on how to get the admit card go through the official website or check the information given below.
MGVCL Junior Engineer (Electrical) Admit Card 2017-18
MGVCL will release the admit card after the completion of application process. All the candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction mention in the Admit Card.
|Admit Card||to be announced|
|Result||to be announced|
Admit Card: MGVCL Junior Engineer (Electrical) Admit Card will be released on www.mgvcl.com
How to download admit card?
To download the admit card each and every candidate has to follow some basic steps as described below
- Go to the official website http://www.mgvcl.com or open the link given above
- On the homepage of MGVCL open MGVCL Junior Engineer (Electrical) section.
- Now go to the Admit card tab and click on MGVCL Junior Engineer (Electrical) Admit Card.
- To download the admit card candidates have to provide their credentials like Roll No./Reg No. and Password.
- After logging in click on ” Download Admit Card”
- MGVCL Junior Engineer (Electrical) Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card of MGVCL Junior Engineer (Electrical) 2017-18.
The candidates should note that the admit card has to be carried in a print format, on an A-4 sheet. If there is an error in the admit card then the candidates must inform MGVCL about it.
The question paper for the written/online test shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks for selection of candidates. “The Question Paper Will Be In English Language Only”. The question paper shall be of 100 marks and there shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.