Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited has released a notification for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer-Electrical) on Behalf of GUVNL subsidiary distribution companies namely UGVCL, DGVCL, PGVCL, and MGVCL. Application Process MGVCL Junior Engineer (Electrical) is over now. Candidates who have submitted the complete application form will be issued an admit card for recruitment test. For any further query/notification, candidates can check the official website or can go through this page.
MGVCL Junior Engineer (Electrical) Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply for MGVCL Junior Engineer (Electrical) 2017. Applicants have to fill online Application only through www.mgvcl.com. The candidates have to expressly indicate a preference for companies in descending order while applying for the post and only thereafter he/she will be allowed to proceed for online application. The preference once exercised shall be final.
|Last Date to fill Online Application Form||02 Nov 2017|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||04 Nov 2017|
Application Form: Application Process is Over Now..!!
Official Website: www.mgvcl.com
Application Fee for MGVCL Junior Engineer (Electrical) 2017
The applicant has to pay application fees in any of the Branches of State Bank of India or online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- SEBC and UR Candidates* Rs. 500 /-
- SC/ST Candidates Rs. 250 /-
Note: If PH candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfils the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-.
Candidates can apply through the official website and must strictly adhere to the guidelines provided below.
- Since the fee is non-refundable so candidate must make sure that he/she is eligible for the exam before submitting the fees.
- Once the final submission of the form is done then there will be no room for any change.
- Candidates must not be dependent on the member of the cyber cafe or anyone else while filling the personal information.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE Application only through http://www.mgvcl.com/.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the MGVCL application form with essential data.
- Check the details before submitting.
- Take the print out of MGVCL Recruitment 2017 online application form.